Chapter 49

We're gather together to debate on who can go and not be detected.

Steve Easily takes charge. "I'll take Natasha and Clint."

"I wana go too." I look at steve.

"No. You'll draw to much attention and it's easier to keep you safe here." Steve pleads with me with his eyes to not ask again.

I back down and walk to the back next to Bruce.

"Don't sweat it kid. I get benched a lot." He pats my shoulder.

I sigh.

Tony Looks at them and starts off the planning. "Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can."

Steve "If Ultron is really building a body..."

Tony says what we're all afraid of. "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot."

Steve walks up to me. "You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me."

"I miss not knowing what humans can do." I look down.

Nick Brings is back. "I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

Tony "She's all yours, apparently. What are you gonna do?"

Nick nonchalantly "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope."

I look at steve. "I think I will find Thor."

"No. If everyone is leaving Clint family you have to stay behind and make sure nothing happens to them and that we aren't followed." Steve holds my hand. "I'll let you know how everything goes. I promise. Nothing bad will happen to us. I'll see you again."

I smile and kiss him. "See you soon."