Chapter 76

Strange opens a portal and Loki falls back through. "Ahhhh!"

Loki Stands Up quickly and Yells "I have been falling for 30 minutes!"

Dr Strange looks to me. "You can handle him from here."

Thor Speaks for me "Yes, of course."motions his hand for the umbrella, making banging noises off-screen.

Strange looks unamused and rolls his eyes.

"I think I can forgive you now. If anything happens again... I'll call Dr strange to drop you through that portal again." I walk up to strange. "Thank you for all that you've done." I hug him. "If ... you can... can you tell me... are the avengers...." I speak in a quiet voice.

"Avinna. . . Father is waiting."Thor calls after me.

Dr Strange looks at me. "Good luck. I think everything will get better. Tony still needs time."

I nod and walk to my brothers.

Loki looks at Thor upset still "Handle me? Who are you?" He looks to Dr strange and pulls out his blades.

Thor and I yell "Loki!"

Loki looks mincingly at Strange. " You think you're some kind of sorcerer? Don't think for one minute, you second-rate..."

Strange turns and says "All right, bye-bye." And sends Us through a portal.

.....
We arrive on a cliff. Father is standing, looking out to the ocean.

Thor and I walk to Odin while Loki stays behind us.

Thor breaks the silence "Father?"

Odin Speaks "Look at this place. It's beautiful."

I cry. "Father.... I've missed you oh so much. Please look at us. it's us."

Odin Smiles "My sons. My dear Avinna. I've been waiting for you."

Thor with a hopeful look " I know. We've come to take you home."

Odin Smiles a blissful smile. "Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?"

I turn to Loki. "Loki, lift your magic. He is not well."

Loki gives me the "I'm not doing this. It's not me" look.

Odin looks at Loki and smiles  "Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud. Come and sit with me. I don't have much time." Odin sits on a bolder.

Thor sits on his left side. Loki on his right And I kneel in front. Tho starts off "I know we failed you. But we can make this right.

Odin looks Down, Shakes his head "I failed you. It is upon us." He looks at us. "Ragnarok."

Thor confuses "No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur."

Odin looks ahead "No. It has already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back. But my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer."

We siblings exchange a look. "Father, who are you talking about?" I ask.

Odin quickly replies "Goddess of Death. Hela. My firstborn. Your sister Thor."

Thor breaths out "Your what? Father you've gone mad?"

Odin just continues "Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard, and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless."

Thor Shakes his head "Whatever she is, we ...we can stop her together. We can face her together."

Odin looks into our eyes "No, we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone. I love you, my sons. My daughter. " then his body starts fading. "Look at that. Remember this place. Home." Then Odin becomes twinkles of light.

Loki looks Down...."Brother."

Thor pushes Loki "This was your doing."

Hela emerges from a portal, having been freed by Odin's passing.

Hela has hard long hair and she's tall and skinny. A lot like Loki.

"So he's gone. That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that." She Speaks.

I start off. "You must be Hela."

Thor comes in "I'm Thor, son of Odin."

Hela looks at him "Really? You don't look like him."

" You must be blind. Thor is a spitting image of Odin. If anything you must be Loki sister. You guys are practically twins." I joke.

Loki looks intently at her "Perhaps we can come to an arrangement."

Hela smirks "You sound like him. Kneel."

Loki taken back "Beg your pardon?"

I laugh "don't like it do you Loki the All Father" I mock him.

Hela produces a sword from her arm "Kneel. Before your queen."

Thor Shakes his head " I don't think so." Thor hurls Mjolnir at her, only for Hela to catch it in one hand "It's not possible!"

Hela "Darling, you have no idea what's possible." Hela easily crushes Mjolnir's head

Loki clearly terrified yells "Bring us back! "

Thor and I yell "No! Loki!" I quickly use the sea and try to shield us.

Hela Charges at us just as The Bi-Frost envelopes all of us.

Thor loki and I Zoom Upwards, held inside this celestial beam warping them towards Asgard.

Me and Thor look down to see... Hela is in the Bi-Frost, behind them and catching up. My heart beats faster.

Loki turns and throws two daggers at her. They find their mark, stalling her for a second.

I do the same and throw ice shards at her. But she plows right through Loki, Knocking him out of the Bi-Frost, Gone in an instant.

Thor and I yell "Loki!"

Hela projects a jet black grappling hook and Grabs a hold of Thor. Drawing him to her, preparing to finish him off. Thor pulls up his legs, and Kicks Hela with both feet.

This effectively dislodges him from her grasp.

She then kicks me into Thor Knocking is out of the Bifrost.