Chapter 51

I fly into the compound Tony is at.

I walk up to the door drawing the water to my pouches. I start to hear tony.

Tony Stark "Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?"

I stand still and continue to listen.

Clint Starts speaking "There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her."

I hear Bruce Raise his voice. "I can work on tissue degeneration, if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted."

Tony Cuts In "Yeah, about that."

I storm in. "No. Stark. Don't."

Tony Turns to me. "Why the hell not? You have to trust me."

Bruce And I speak at the same time "Not again." "Kinda don't."

Tony Looks down at the item again. "Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him."

he brings up Jarvis's consciousness

JARVIS - "Hello, Dr. Banner."

Tony Points to Jarvis "Ultron didn't go after JARVIS cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So JARVIS went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there, until I pieced him together."

"Jarvis never perished?" I smile.

"Hello Avinna." - Jarvis speaks.

Bruce Brings us back. "So, you want me to help you put JARVIS into this thing?"

Tony Shakes his head. "No, of course not! I want to help you put JARVIS in this thing"

Banner shakes his head

"We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone." Tony walks up to Bruce.

Bruce "And you just assume that JARVIS' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?"

Tony Smiles "JARVIS has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to."

JARVIS chimes in. "I believe it's worth a go."

Bruce walks towards me eyes pleading for help. "No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong."

Tony starts to walk towards us.

"I'm going to check on Nat." Clint leaves.

I stand in from of Bruce. "He said no tony. He's been through a lot. Why must you push him to do something he wishes not to do?"

Tony looks at us "I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. You gotta own it. Make a stand."

Banner shakes his head.

"It's not a loop. It's the end of the line."

I turn to Bruce. "Don't."

Bruce eyes were in a haze. I could tell his heart and mind were fighting.

"Bruce...." I touch his chest. "Bruce!"

Tony turns me around. "Enough. He is a man and a scientist. Let him decide. No interruptions."

Tony sticks a syringe in my neck. "Tony...." my eyes widen as I feel something go into my spine.

"Tony what are you doing?" My body goes limp and Bruce catches my body.

"She needs to not cloud your judgement." Tony drags my body to a chair .

"If I do this... will you fix whatever you did to her?" Bruce looks at me.

"She's not going to die. She's just paralyzed and in audible. But yes. I'll fix it if you help me fix my problem." Tony brings Bruce to the problem at hand.