Chapter 39

I walk into the room to see Steve, Clint, agent Hill, Natasha, And Bruce.

"Welcome back." Steve smiles at us. "I wish it were better circumstances."

I smile and hug them all along side with Thor.

....

Steve starts off. "Coulson's team attack Hydra and discover Strucker's location in Sokovia." He points to the screens. "Coulson has sent it to Maria Hill for us to attack. To get the Scepter back. Tony will join us on that field. We just gotta get suited up."

We all acknowledge Steve and the plan.

I walk up to Steve and hug him. "I've missed you." I smile.

"I missed you too. Ah ugh." He clears his throat. "I didn't think you would be back so soon. And I didn't know how much I actually cared about you... it's true. You don't know what you had until it's gone."

"I've been gone for a while. Should I have given you more time?" I smiled widely my heart beating with joy.

"No no it's okay that your here. We can really use you two." He scratches the back of his head. "I need you."

"To be honestly I didn't think I would have came back. If Thor wasn't such a rebel I would still be in Asgard." I chuckle a little bit.

"Come on. Let's get that scepter." He hugs me tight before we walk together.

"So.... Natasha ?" I start.

"She knows.." he holds my hand.

.....

We land and right as my feet hit the ground we hear "Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack."

We are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, and Tony bounces off of the base's force field. "Shit!"

Steve Quickly yells "Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

JARVIS answers "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

Thor chimes in "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

I look And see Natasha knocks out some soldiers. "At long last is lasting a little long, boys."

I look to the other side of me to see some soldiers shoot at Clint. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."