Chapter 82

I need you to help me. Help me see...

I watch Thor closely Then Thor's eyes go golden like Heimdall's!

I look as he is in some trance.

Thor begins to speak. "What's going on here?"

"Where are you?" I look at Thor a little upset I can't see what he's seeing.

Thors face looks distraught and devastated. "You're talking about evacuating Asgard?"

"Evacuating Asgard... must be really bad." I pace the room.

Thor continues "I'm working on it, but I don't even really know where the hell I am."

"Working on it?! Ha! Yeah heimdall if you could see him "working" on it you'd be disappointed."

Thor questions "Which one?"

Then Thor jolts up and his eyes are back to normal.

"So... Heimdall huh? I guess you were always his favorite. Maybe because he got to use that massive key with you a million times." I fold my arms. "What happened? Why evacuate Asgard?"

Thor absentmindedly fidgets with his Obedience Disk. "Heimdall needs help from my evil sister. He said to look for a big door."

"Stop messing with that. The only person who can take it off is the Lady." I hit thors hand.

"Ooooh you wouldn't believe me but she is a Valkyrie!" Thor says quite happily.

"I refuse to believe such a lie. No way.. They all died in the The great battle of the heavens .," I look into his eyes to see he's not lying. "I need to meditate." I walk to the center and sit cross cross and encircle water around me.

THUD! THUD! THUD! ...Hulk steps up to Thor, looking inquisitively down at him.

I move the water into Hulks tub.

HULK looks at Thor "Thor sad."

Thor clearly not in the mood "Shut up."

Hulk hits Thor, bullying him into opening up. "THOR SAD!!!"

Thor hops up, YELLS in Hulk's face. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Paces around. "I'm not sad, you idiot. I'm pissed off! Angry. I lost my father. I lost my hammer."

I look down saddened and understanding the pain.

THUD! THUD! We look over to see Hulk punching his pillow. Hulk stops. Stares. "Whining and crying. Cry like baby."

Thor annoyed "You're not even listening."

Thor kicks a random helmet.

Hulk and Thor yell back and forth "Don't kick stuff."

"You're being a really bad friend."

HULK "You bad friend!"

"You know what we call you?"

HULK "No."

"We call you the stupid Avenger"

HULK "You're tiny Avenger!" Hulk throws a shield that nearly decapitates Thor.

"What, are you crazy?"

HULK "Yes."

"You know what? Earth does hate you."

I slap Thor across the face and point to hulk.

Hulk gets sad. Wanders over to his bed to mope.

Thor realizes he went to far. Joins Hulk on the bed.

HULK "no"

"I'm sorry I said those things. You're not the stupid Avenger. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger."

HULK "It's okay."

"You just can't go around throwing
shields at people. Could have killed me."

I smile at the two.

HULK "I know. I'm sorry. I just get so
angry all the time. Hulk always, always angry."

"I know. We're the same, you and I. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools."

I nod in agreement.

HULK "Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor
like water."

"We're kind of both like fire."

HULK "But Hulk like real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smoldering fire."

I smile at them going back and forth with who's more hot headed. "Hey.. Hulk, I need you to do something... for me."