Chapter 27

Thor somehow managed to stop the dark elves and save the nine realms while I flew back to America.

Me and Thor agreed to have me stay on earth to repay them for the time of Loki's attack only if he promise to search for Loki's body in return.

It's been almost two years now and I had no word of if he found Loki. But I assume he won't break his promise.

All I've been doing is staying out of the way and slowing paying for everything I've done to New York with Loki. Humans are forgiving for the most part. Especially captain Steve.

Captain Steve has me doing odd job as Nat and Clint tells me. Repairs and healing the officers That are wounded.

Today I'm watching captain Steve and Sam train again. And endless "on your left" battle. It amazes me how much these humans "workout".

I fly above Sam. "You know it's pointless to race steve." I smile and fly to their finish line.

Sam gets angry and tries to catch up to him but only after a few seconds he's unable to carry and stops a few feet from me.

I watch Sam resting catching his breath sitting, Steve walks over to him.

I can't make out words but Sam starts laughing.

Then Steve gives Sam a hand to rise.

I smile. Steve makes friends easily.

Steve turns to leave, but stops shortly and turns to answer whatever question Sam asked.

Steve gets his small notebook and pen out and writes something down.

He then turns to me and walks to me. Sam following him.

"Have a nice time playing with the man and his pride?" I fold my arms.

"My pride is still in tact thank you." Sam smiles and folds his arms.

"You know you look quite adorable waiting for me." He hugs me close and then his phone dings. Steve gets a text message: "Mission alert. Extraction imminent. Meet at the curb. :)"

Steve Looks to me "Alright, duty calls."

We walk to the curb and just then Natasha pulls up in her car by the curb and rolls down the window.

I roll my eyes. Not very fond of this flirt machine.

Natasha "Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil."

Me and Sam snicker and Steve responds "That's hilarious."

Steve walks over to her car and gets in, Sam gives Natasha and her car an appreciative look.

Sam "How you doing?"

Natasha "Hey."

Steve "Can't run everywhere."

Sam "No, you can't."

We watch as Natasha quickly pulls away and drives off.

"What? Not getting in the car with them?" Sam looks to me.

"As punishment from destroying her beautiful flying machine. I must fly instead of being in any machine with her." I shrug and fly off.

....

We are now in a jet thing flying over the Indian Ocean the duo are with SHIELD agents, led by Brock Rumlow.

Brock Rumlow "The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, ninety-three minutes ago."