Chapter 92

Valkyrie is helping Thor load a massive Asgardian Blaster into the side of the Commodore.

Thor smiles widely "Now the ship has guns."

Val smirks "'Ill take it from here."

I smile at the bundle of fabric I found with gold and white plating. "I found this in the armory."

Val immediately recognizes its significance. She doesn't want to be affected by this gesture, but can't help it.

I jump onto the ship with my prototype armor I was working on back when I was home.

I get changed behind Bruce. As I throw my old clothes off Bruce turns bright red. "I'm not a child Bruce. And Tony and Steve have seen me naked when I first arrived on earth. I'm not embarrassed and you shouldn't be either."

"I just... You're like a kid sister. I just wanna show respect before Thor kicks my butt." Bruce gives a light hearted laugh.

I double tap his shoulder. "All done."

"What do you think? I made sure I had room for my ice wings

"What do you think? I made sure I had room for my ice wings. But also I have a sword with water in between the metal so I can move it around. Much like Thor's hammer." I smile and I sit in.

"You look good. Good. Yeah." Bruce clears his throat. "Steve would kill me."

I laugh "Ready for action?" I look over and see Val hop on. We lift up and we hear Val call down to Thor. "Your majesty." Don't die. You know what I mean."

As we go across the city I nod over to Bruce. "You got this."

Bruce flies the Commodore out across the city.

I stand up and go over to Val.

She puts on her gloves, cuff on her forearm, boots, and breastplate.

"It's beautiful. Bad ass too." I smile at her while handing her the dragonfang.

She puts the sword at her side. "Thank you. You look like a true Asgardian warrior." She forearm bumps me.

Val mans the Blaster.

"Alright guys." I release all the water in my pouches and put it around the ship making us invisible mirroring the surroundings.