Chapter 31

We arrive at the mall and in being an Asgardain Warrior I've been trained in my hearing and to sense danger. So They have me tailing them while they disguised as a civilian couple.  Her idea.

Natasha Puts her arm into Steve's and speaks quiet enough so no one can hear except me. "First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk."

Steve Looks down "If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off."

they go to a Mac store to use one of their computers.

I walk in but go to the other side.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." Natasha looks to me knowing I can hear her.

Steve "How much time do we have?"

Natasha Looks back at Steve "Uh...about nine minutes from..." she pops the flash drive into a MacBook Pro. "Now."

I look around then at the time on the computer in front of me. "I have an uneasy feeling"

"Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." Nat trying fast on the computer.

Steve Looks around then at her. "Can you override it?"

Natasha Keeps at it "The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly."

"Can I help you today?" A lady comes up to me.

I stare her down. "No."

Steve and Natasha continue to try and find out what's on the flash drive.

"I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from." Nat continues.

A man walks up to them. "Can I help you guys with anything?"

Natasha "Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations."

I crush the mouse I'm holding and people look at me.

"Ma'am are you alright?" An employee walks up to me.

"I'm sorry I felt I couldn't get a GRIP on IT I sincerely apologize." I put my hand on his and look at him .

Steve "Right! We're getting married."

I look at steve. "It's alright ma'am." He smiles at me blushing.

I smile at the employee.

Apple Employee "Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going?"

"You're really gorgeous. Are you a model?" He looks at me cheesing now.

Steve looks at me then at the monitor and sees the signal traced to somewhere in New Jersey. "New Jersey." He grit his teeth.

Apple Employee "Oh. You know I have the exact same glasses."

Natasha "Wow, you two are practically twins."

Apple Employee "Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron."

"I'm not into the model. I'm just here to see the computers. Thank you nice man." I smile.

Steve Looks to me but talks to Aaron. "Thank you."

I walk to another part of the store.

"You said nine minutes, come on." Steve stressing out now.