Chapter 25

We arrive at where Malekith stupid world named Svartalfheim. "Woah..." me Thor and Loki look at the land. "Well I can see why they would want to leave. It's a wasteland." Thor hits my arm. I rub it and roll my eyes. As we continue flying on their ship suddenly Jane's eyes open.

I feel it's presence. I turn to see Jane. "Guys."

We look and see that it's clear that the Aether has taken her over, she rises and looks ahead.

Thor walks up to her. "Jane."

Jane Looks ahead "Malekith."

Me and Loki take charge and land the ship.

After landing their ship, they walks over to watch Malekith and and his men in the distance.

"Alright, are you ready?" Thor looks to Jane. Jane nods her head

Loki butts in "I am."

We rise from our hiding spot and Malekith spots us standing on a hill in the distance.

I grab my water pouches and look to Thor. " you know this plan of yours is going to get us killed."

Thor looks ahead "Yeah, possibly."

Loki holds up his shackled hands for Thor to uncuff him. "You still don't trust me, brother?"

Thor looks to Loki "Would you?" Thor takes off Loki's cuffs.

Loki looks down. "No, I wouldn't."

"I would trust you. I always will. I'd lay my life down for you." I kneel.

"Just stay quiet and trust me then." Loki hugs me then Suddenly Loki takes out a dagger stabs Thor and throws him down the hill. And yells "Thor! No!"

Malekith sees this and starts walking towards them.

After stabbing Thor and throwing him down the hill, Loki walks over to Thor. "You really think I cared about Frigga, about anybody?" he kicks Thor in the stomach "All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet!"

Thor raises his hand, attempting to summon Mjolnir, but Loki cuts off his hand making Thor scream out in pain.

Jane rushes over to Thor but I grab her and turns to face Malekith and his dark elves. "Malekith, I am the lover of Loki of Jotunheim and He  bring you a gift!"

I throw Jane at Malekith's feet. Loki speaks like a mighty one "I ask only one thing in return, a good seat from which to watch Asgard burn."

We watch as the two talk. Malekith and his right hand man.

Malekith walks over to Thor squirming in pain on the ground. "Look at me." Malekith uses his foot to turn Thor, he then lifts Jane in the air and extracts the Aether from her.

As the Aether leaves her body Jane falls to the ground.

Thor yells "Loki. Avinna. now!"

Loki uses his diversion tactics and we see that he had never amputated Thor's hand, I whip the elves away from Jane.

Thor quickly summons Mjolnir and shoots lightning at the Aether attempting to destroy it, but he fails.

Malekith is still able to absorb it and turns to leave on his ship.

two of the dark elves start attacking Thor but he quickly takes them down, Algrim then throws one of his vortex weapons in the air.

"Loki!" I yell as Loki pushes Jane away and he is nearly sucked in when Thor pulls him out.

Thor then attacks Algrim but he beats Thor down, Loki goes over to them and impales Algrim from behind.

I shoot arrows at the elves aiming for Jane. I turn and stab two in the chest. "Can you feel that?" I turn to Jane. "It's madness." I laugh and shoot two more arrows. And put up a water barrier around Jane.

In the fight I feel something is about to happen. . . I turn to see Algrim slowly turns and suddenly pulls Loki into the blade that is sticking out from him. "No!" I yell. Algrim takes a step towards Loki.

Loki looks at him. "See you in hell, monster!"

Algrim then realizes that attached to the blade in him is his own vortex weapon, it explodes before he can do anything destroying him.

Thor and I rushes over to Loki. I put Loki on my lap and cup his face. Crying breathing words don't escape my mouth.

Thor "No, no! Fool, you didn't listen!"

Loki "I know, I'm a fool. I'm a fool!" Loki squirms in pain. I cry harder and shake my head.

"Do not move my love let me heal you." I look around. Tears falling faster.

Thor "Stay with me. Stay!"

Loki "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

Thor "Ssh." Thor nods his head "It's alright. I'll tell father what you did here today."

Loki " I didn't do it for him."

"Let me heal you. Let me heal you. I can save you. I know I can save you." I open both pouches only getting a drop out. Loki grabs my hand.

"I free you from being enslaved to loving me." Loki smiles and kisses me.

I cry as he closes his eyes and as he dies.

We watch as his skin turns to it's blue Frost Giant form. Thor cries out in anguish. "No!"

Thor looks at Jane as he weeps for Loki.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I yell in anguish and Take all the water in the surrounding area and Incase his body with hard ice. I kiss the "casket" and float it to Thor and Jane.

Thor looks at me "that's not.... the cleanse..... and you cannot waste all your..."

"I AM NOT LEAVING HIM!" I yell still tears falling. "I know I will put him in cleansed water.... I will avenge him. He will not be left."

We start walking and I ignore everything they are talking about and their phone call and continue to follow them behind.

We are in some cave. I watch as Jane looks down and notices can and keys that were thrown through from the abandoned factory.
She picks up the keys from the floor of the cave. "Come on." She says.

We follow Jane. And I'm becoming extremely weak from using my powers for Loki.

Thor looks at me then back at Jane. "Where are we going?"

We start walking further into the cave and I feel a change in my body. Thor notices the discarded shoes that were thrown through from the abandoned factory. " Why are there so many shoes in here?"

We appear back on Earth outside the factory.

"No. No no no no no." I look around. "Loki. Loki! Loki!" I look to Thor. "What the hell!? Take me back! I can't leave him there!"

Thor looks saddened and holds me close. "He cannot cross over." I cry for a while longer.

"I will avenge him. I will kill that man." I stand tall. "Let's go."

We get into some abandoned car still parked outside the factory and Jane tries to start the car.