Chapter 52

I had no choice but to watch Stark and Banner experiment on the synthetic body.

Tony stands looking at the work. "This framework is not compatible."

Bruce fixes his glasses "The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

Steve and the twins turn up at the lab.

Steve Looks at Tony first. "I'm gonna say this once."

Tony puts his finger up "How about "nonce"?"

Steve Moves closet and strongly points a finger down. "Shut it down!"

Tony "Nope, not gonna happen."

Steve "You don't know what you're doing."

Bruce "And you do? She's not in your head?" Pointing at Wanda.

Wanda looks apologetic "I know you're angry."

Bruce "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

Steve "Banner, after everything that's happened..."

Tony Yells "That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

Wanda "You don't know what's in there!"

Steve "This isn't a game..."

Wanda "The creature...!"

Pietro uses his speed to destroy the lab equipment "No, no. Go on. You were saying?"

Suddenly Barton shoots a bullet below caused the glass Pietro is standing to stand to smash and he falls through.

Wanda "Pietro!"

Clint "What? You didn't see that coming?"

Bruce looks to Wanda "Go ahead, piss me off."

Just then Thor enters and pounds the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning that brings the body to life. "Wait!"

They all look in shock at the body who has JARVIS' voice and has become the Vision.

Vision speaks "I'm sorry, that was...odd." to Thor. "Thank you."

Steve Looks stunned "Thor, you helped create this?"

Thor Smiles "I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that." Then points to the gem inside Vision's head.

Bruce Looks closet "What, the gem?"

I finically able to speak "I-i-it-it-... its  the M-m-mind Stone. It'ssss one of the sixxxx Infinity Stones..."

Steve comes to my side and helps me stand up.

Thor finishes "the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

Steve Then looks back at Thor. "Then why would you bring it to..."

Thor looks to Thor "Because Stark is right."

Bruce Speaks under his breath "Oh, it's definitely the end times."

Thor looks at us all "The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

Vision chimes in "Not alone."

Steve Looks at Tony "Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS? And what did you do to Avinna?"

Tony looks at everyone "We...we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new. And in order to start ... this process... we paralyzed her."

"What?!" Thor lunges at Tony but vision holds him back.

Steve "how dare you?! You cannot just paralyzed people who get in your way!"

I look to Steve. "It will wear off Steve. What's done is done. I trust the mind Stone is at work. If my dear brother went to get help from Heimdall then I trust this is what must be done."

He looks at vision.

Vision asks "You think I'm a child of Ultron?"

Steve "You're not?"

Vision looks at his hands "I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am."

Wanda Not pleased "I looked in your head and saw annihilation."

Vision pleads "Look again."

Clint Rolls his eyes. " Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me."

Thor looks at Clint "Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..."

Steve Looks from Thor back at vision. "Is it? Are you? On our side?"

Vision looks puzzled "I don't think it's that simple."

Clint Stands " Well it better get real simple real soon."

Vision looks to Clint "well I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all."

Tony Looks to vision "What's he waiting for?"

Vision states "you"

I stand a little better "Where?"

Clint Looks at the map "Sokovia. He's got Nat there too."

Bruce Looks uneasy "If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

Vision floats to Bruce. "What will you do?" he looks at them all realizing they will destroy him. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." he holds up Thor's hammer and hands it to him, Vision walks off and everyone stares in shock.

I smirk. "Looks like we have a new king."