Chapter 22

Some agents picked me up and brought me to Thor.

"Loki!" I yelled at seeing him cuffed and I start to struggle against the agents. I kicked one in the face and head butt the other.

"Avinna.... were going home .." Thor grabbed me by my cuffs.

Before I can react a bright light is shined and were taken from earth.

We land in was apparently used to be the gathering room. "Free us you dick!" I yell pushing Thor. Thor try to reach for me But then I bit his hand. And he punched me causing me to fall down.

Loki laughed on the inside of his muzzle type thing.

"Take her to the healing room and put him in a cell!" Thor said upset.

"Loki!!!!" I struggle to get to him.

I'm shocked with a staff used for animals. It knocks me out.

Thor's POV

I watch them take Avinna away. I'm saddened. I turn to Loki upset. "What the hell did you do to her?" He shrugged his shoulders and looked away. I waved and they took him away.

I sighed and walked to the throne room to see father and mother.

"Is she really here?" Mother stood up and walked to me.

"Yes ..." I said sadly and looked down. "But she is not who you thought she was..."

"Explain." Father demands.

"Honestly I have no idea what is wrong." Mother squeezes my hand. "All she wants to do is protect and serve Loki. He has some kind of hold on her heart and mind." I ball my fist.

"Well have our greatest minds on it." All father announces.

I nod and walk away.

I walk to the infirmary. Avinna is put into a coma. Her body floating in a water tank.

"Thor we do not know how to reverse it. We apologize. But we do have a theory." The doctor looks down.

"Spit it out." Losing my patience.

"Loki would probably be the only one to reverse it."

I balled my fist. "Idiots. I know that. But I thought you could come up with something better!" And walked out.

.....

It's been a couple days of back and forth and Loki saying nothing but riddles.

Mother had visited Avinna multiple times.

"Mother..." I walk into the throne room.

"Yes my son."

"I think maybe we should wake Avinna."

"And why would we do that?" The All father questions.

"If we wake her, visit her, show her her past and love maybe things will change in her heart and mind." I look sincerely at them. But then I felt something wrong... Jane...

"Excuse me Mother. Father." And I ran to Heimdall. "How is she?"

Heimdall smiles and starts to do his thing. "She's quite clever, your mortal. She doesn't know it yet, but she studies the Convergence as well. Even..." Heimdall stops as he senses something.

I start to worry "What?"

"I can't see her." He looks intently. "I think I have her. But something dark is surrounding her."

"Take me to her NOW!" I demand.

He nods.

I land and see Jane.