Chapter 2

"Ahhhhh! Yahhhh!" Avinna swung her sword at her brothers illusions.

"Harder dear sister!" Thor yelled at Avinna.

"Ahhh! Yahhh yahhhh!" Avinna struck again and again.

"More muscles Avinna! More!" Thor pushed Avinna down.

Avinna looked at Thor stunned. She shed a tear as she was overwhelmed. Thor has never pushed her so hard.

"In battle you must stand your grown! Never give up because you've been pushed! Killed! Weak! They will call such a girl as you weak!" Thor yelled

Avinna stood up, balled fist. The air around them thickened. Avinna picked up her sword. "Auuuuggghh!!!" Water surrounded the sword and her as she ran towards Thor.

Thor quickly moved out the way and Avinna struck her sword through a tree in the garden. Cutting it clean through. Avinna took in a long breath as the tree fell with a loud thud.

"Holy Shit!" Thor yelled picking up Avinna. "Great sister that was amazing!"

"We're going to be in so much trouble " Loki said as he walked up to them. " I'll tell the gardener you did it showing Avinna your moves." Loki smiles at Avinna "You did amazing sister. For your powers are clearly getting stronger."

Avinna smiles exhausted in Thor's arms.

"We must get her to a bath for she stinks" Thor covers his nose.

"Oh please like you yourself does not smell." Avinna chuckles .

......

They walk through the back doors as to not get in trouble.

As Avinna Thor and Loki are half way to their rooms Odin yells "Enough! Get to the throne room now!"

They all sigh and slowly make their way to their Father.

"Tell me what have you done."

No one speaks

"NOW!"

Still... silence.

Odin walks down to them. He walks in front of Thor. Then Loki. Then Avinna. He looks at Avinna. "Alright. I guess I'll just punish you all." Odin lifts his hand to Avinna.

"Stop! It was my idea. I decided we should train her." Thor blurted our.

Odin looked to Avinna and slapped her.

Avinna fell to the floor and Loki ran to help her only to be knocked away by Odin. Thor ran up to his father and to be held by two guards.

"You see this !? Avinna isn't made for this! She isn't allowed to train! Avinna must never be discovered you guys new the rules!" Odin pointed at them all.

Loki stood up. "Why can't she decide for herself?"

"Because I am Odin. And what I SAY is the LAW!" Odin booms.

"I want to learn." Avinna finally spoke up.

"What?" Odin looks at Avinna getting up off the floor.

"I want to learn. I want to protect myself. I'm not weak father. I'm 15 I'm not a child. I can do this. I can defend myself if you give me time." Avinna pleaded.

"Leave us." He shoos Loki and Thor. "Both of you are not allowed to see Avinna till in a years time."

"No!" Avinna yelled
"That's outrageous!" Thor boomed
"That's unreasonable." Loki balled his fist.

"What if you give me a year. If I can stand against your finest lady warrior sif then you must let me be. If I fail I promise to never pick up another sword or finger for magic." Avinna blurted out quickly.

"Fine. But not a day over a year from now." Odin walked out of the throne room.

Avinna turned to Thor and Loki. "We start today." She walked past them.

That night was a lesson to all of them. Avinna is a woman who can get hurt easily. Loki learned to care for someone other than himself. And Thor learned he can't always do what he wants without consequences.