I don't have time to correct them because I was focused on Jennie's situation. Her forehead was full of blood and dripped down to her arms and hands. So I grabbed the sterile gauze on their medical bags and carefully lifted her head but in just a little movement because it might get more dangerous for her. I grabbed the stethoscope from one of the nurses even though my hands are covered in blood then wore it to check her situation. She's still breathing...

Thank you, Lord.

I checked her pulse rate but it's dropping from the normal bpm so I squeezed her hand tightly. "Hey..." My voice was broken. I leaned forward. "H-hold on. Don't sleep, please?" I whispered to her ear. "Je-Jennie-ya... Small bean... wake up for me. Be strong for me. Please.." Tears started to fall from my eyes and seeing the woman I used to see laughing, smiling and giggling? Makes me feel like I'm dying.

Jennie and I had been through a lot so if she's going to die, why would I bother living? Maybe in that way, we can escape from this complicated reality. I know that we still need to fight because we still deserve to live a happy life, especially for this girl.

"Doctor, we need to transfer her to the ambulance." Said by one of the nurses here.

I stood up properly and looked at the nurses and nodded, it's a sign for them to move the patient now. I followed them and when I was about to get in the ambulance, I took a glance at Chaeng and Jisoo unnie who can't stop crying. Chaeng nodded so I get inside the ambulance where they are giving Jennie enough oxygen to breath properly.

"I will do it." I said then get the penlight to one of the nurses and then I was the one who checked Jennie's pupil response. Her pupils didn't change sizes so it means that her head injury isn't that serious but in a medical way, no one can be sure if she'll be okay or not. Jennie's situation can change any moment now that she has a low pulse rate.

Jennie is awake, I can feel that. She just don't have enough energy to open her eyes maybe also because of the pain she's experiencing at the moment. She's feeling the most pain all over her body to the point that it will get numb.

I kept on squeezing her hand until we arrived at the hospital. Nurses and ambulance team quickly get Jennie to go inside the hospital. I followed them by running till someone pulled my arms.

"Hey!" It's Seulgi.

I hugged her tight as soon as I saw her face but that was just a quick hug because I need to follow Jennie.

"Wait! What's with the rush? And what's with the blood on your clothes, Lalisa?"

"It's Jennie... She---"

"Holy crap. Let's go!" She pulled my hand and we both ran to follow those nurses who were pushing Jennie's wheeled stretcher like she already knew what happened.

We went to the emergency room and Seulgi took the lead. "Seulgi..." I said in a lower voice while watching her getting her stethoscope that was wrapped on her nape.

"Trust me." She tried to smile but still, that was a weak one. "What the first findings?" She asked the nurse. She asked what are the patients vital signs before getting here.