Chapter 5 part 1

The return to love

Warning this chapter contains major spoilers for the book rick and morty the demonic disease. Do not read unless you want the spoilers or not planning to read the demonic disease book or if you simply don't care. You have been warned.

Knuckles and the others finally found the way out of the underground civilization they were now in the woods, the trees were as tall as mountains and as wide as a mansion.

Tails/wow these trees are humongous!!

Vector/ okay, now were really lost.

Rouge/ I do agree with Vector, how will we ever find the others now?

Knuckles/ I'm tired, *breaths heavily* break, PLEASE!!!

Amy/ we can't rest now, my kids are still out there.

Silver/ listen Amy I know your worried, we all are, but everyone is tired, let's just rest for now and in the morning we will keep searching.

Cream/ it's okay Amy, we will find them, I promise.

Amy/ *sighs* fine, but one night.

Espio/ I'll keep look out.

After a while they food a place to rest inside a cave like hole underneath the roots of a giant tree. There was campfire as everyone was around it keeping warm. But they couldn't really sleep because of the creatures howling and roaring at night.

Meanwhile at the temple das and rick were still fused, and were stargazing as they relax on the temple roof, while the other's below in some courtyard were around a campfire.

Summer/ this is the longest time they have fused. And that's actually saying something cause they almost never fuse.

Morty/ y-y-ya I'm worried, w-w-what if we never see them unfuse like garnet from Steven universe???

Bree/ morty calm down, you said that they haven't seen each other in a while right?

Morty/ y-y-ya But, I seen them sneak out of our home a few times, so I'm not sure what exactly is going on.

Sapphire/ what happened between them exactly?

Bree/ but more importantly what the heck does she see in...him???

Summer/ well Dartak has came along, and I think he had a plan to kill das so rick could never see her again, although rick hide his feelings deep down but every knew he couldn't live without her.

Morty/ a-a-And I think she likes him because he makes her laugh and happy.

Bree/ you mean Dartak tried to kill Das out of jealousy?

Morty/y-ya I think, I'm not really sure.

Bree/ dang that's a bit to......it's a little ........he's messed up in the head.

Summer/ ya no kidding, me and Das used to have sleep overs all the time, I would braid her hair and teach her about earth, and she would take me on are own adventure while Morty gets rick.

Bree/ whoa whoa whoa whoa, HOLD UP!!!! U......Braided.....her....hair?????

Summer/ uh....yes?

Bree/ HOOOOOOOWW!!!!!????? SHE NEVER LETS ANYONE EVEN TOUCH HER!!!!

Summer/ I honestly don't know? Maybe because rick and Das have chemistry?

Bree/ EEWWW!!

Summer/ NOT THAT KIND OF CHEMISTRY!! I meant chemistry as in science.