Chapter 7 part 6

Sorry so much for the delay.

Dartak yells with rage firings blasts like crazy as the fusion had to dodge everything with all his speed.

Blaze runner then teleports behind Dartak to kick him but Dartak blocked him with his free arm, but then blaze uses his other leg to kick him in the back making Dartak crash down to the ground.

Dartak yells and he teleports to Blaze and tosses him like a rag doll into a mountainside making the mountain crash down on him.

Blaze then goes super hedgehog and bursts from the rocky rubble and hovers above as he glares at Dartak.

Blaze/ you have hurt others for the last time Daniel!!!

Dartak froze in fear, remembering his past, the time he became this cat creature during one of his expeditions.

Blaze/ Das didn't kill anyone, she wasn't even hatched when you were alive. Can't you see, it was then shadow demons, they wanted you to do all this so they can get here. That was not your knowledge, your not a genius mastermind, your a puppet.

Dartak/ I DONT CARE!!! I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KILL ALL MY ENEMIES AND TO BECOME IMMORTAL FOR GOOD!!!

Dartak fires a blast at Blaze shocking him extremely bad, bad enough to make them unfuse and fall from the sky.

Shadow landed hard on the battlefield while sonic was stuck with Dartak, alone.

Bree, infinite and Sapphire sees Shadow and immediately runs to him.

Bree/ SHADOW!!!! Are you okay.

Shadow groans in pain as his eyes weakly open.

Shadow/ Bree?

Bree/ yes I'm here, your okay.

Infinite/ Where's sonic?

Sapphire/ oh no.

Sonic was on the groan covered in burn marks as extra electricity zaps out his quills.

Dartak walks to him and kicks him hard enough to roll sonic onto his back. Then Dartak stomps on his chest and applies hard pressure as sonic screams in pain.

Amy was near enough to hear the screams and started running to sonic. She jumps onto a shadow demons back and pulls its ears hard enough to make him cry and force it to fly through the storm.

Dartak/ I guess it was your destiny to die. *evil laughs*

He aims his hand as a glowing ball of energy charges up. He almost fired but then Amy without fear uses her hammer to smack his arm into the air, so the huge plant size blast would be pointed up into space.

Dartak go mad

Dartak/ YOU BRAT!!!

Dartak grabs Amy by the throat as he yells.

Dartak/ you ruined my ending!!!!
He then threw Amy and she hits the back of her head in a boulder.

Sonic/ AMY!!! *gasps when she fell to the ground*

Sonic/ no......no....what did you do.....

He starts to cry not paying anything attention to the sky where the storm was blown away and the stars covered the sky. The battle froze as everyone on both sides were confused on what's going on.

Then a bright purple light falls from the sky and lands behind sonic taking the form of Peyton. 4 other lights came taking the form of Timber, Das, and Silhouette. As the final and biggest one was in the shape of the dragon god Autisa.