Chapter 2 part 1

Little heads up that starting with this chapter will start to include new oc's made by and owned by breezy-bree2 and by Sapphirethehedgecat . So copyright please be cool and don't take this book down.

Chapter 2 the ghetto battle

Timber was lying down in a giant round bed, she's in her celestial form and has her front legs carfully wrapped around a large egg. The egg look like it has a living universe inside of it. As the creatures inside heart beats a flash off light would shine. Romeo was there to and he was sitting next to Timber with the side of his head against the egg, listening to the heartbeat of there future kid, or kids.

He then felt a kick against the egg, and he was in shock.

Romeo/!?.. what was that!!??

Timber/ *giggles* it was a kick, it won't be long till the baby or babies hatch. *coughs*

Romeo/ are, you okay?

Timber/I'm - I'm okay, just taking care of an egg is a lot of work and energy. I'm just thankful the egg made its first Big Bang.

Romeo/ maybe the ultra realm will have a world like mine, maybe I could be a great Admin.

Timber/ you already are a great admin-

The lights in the room flashed on and off and Bendy came running into the room and hugs Romeo shivering and scared.

Timbers head shot u and her ears twitch as she sensed danger was coming.

Timber/ we're not safe here, I have to leave.

She transforms to humanoid form and grabs her egg with her arms and runs out the room

Romeo/ I'm coming with you-

Timber/ no I need you to take care off bendy and help Das, okay, I'll come back when you guys capture the ghetto falcon leader and when it's safe okay?

Romeo/ *sighs* okay, just promise me you let me know when the egg starts to hatch and I'll drop everything to get me and little Ben back to you okay.

Timber/ trust me, *kisses his forhead* you'll be the first to know.

She was about to leave but something important came to her mind.

Timber/ oh before I leave I want you to tell the others why I left, I really wanted to surprise them but now that things are getting serious they have to know.

Romeo/ it's okay, I'll tell them.

Timber/ bye little Ben, I'll be back as soon as I can.

Little Bendy hugs her legs with his wings and hoofs as he cried.

Bendy/ please come back mama.

Timber/ I promise.

She hugs them all before she jumps off the deck of the ship and flys off into the vast nothingness off space and speed faster then light.

Romeo held bendys wing like it was a hand and lead him inside.

Romeo/ hey, it'll be okay Ben, your mother is a Celestial, She'll be okay.

Das was walking down the hall with soilders discusing current issues with there backup plans. She looked to the left and saw Romeo in a different hall, she then gallop to him yelling.

Das/ ROMEO WAIT!!

She then suddenly stopped in front of him and it scared bendy enough to hide behind Romeo.