The happy ending part 6

Rick and morty were on the couch with others as they all introduced interdiminsional cable, (with a child lock). This really annoying Rick but he didn't mind today.

Kids/ *laughs*

Villainous/ Look at his head, it's so TINY!!!

Red Saint/ no way, you get to watch this everyday?

Death Angel/ Dad, Dad, can we have interdiminsional cable too!?!? PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!????

Red Saint/ NO ME ME ME!!! I WANT IT!!!

Black hat/ maybe, if you can do the most evil prank on 505?

505/ bwaur?

The kids then pulled out weapons scaring the poor bear enough to scream and run away, as the kids chased him. It wasn't long little Demencia joined in on the fun as Black hat laughs.

Silhouette/ *cute giggles* theses are definitely your kids alright. They have your evil mind.

Black hat/ true, but they still have pure heart, bleh.......

Black hat/ *evil laughs* I got you. I love there kindness, reminds me of why I married the most beautiful hero I've ever met.

Everyone/ AAAAAAAWWW!!

Rick/ bleh!!

Shadow/ gross.

Slug/ get a room.

White hat/ ya so you 2 can kiss, *laughs*

This made Black hat growl as he turns his head 360 degrees trying to scare him.

Silhouette/ honey, remember to breath.

Black hat/ *takes deep breaths* okay, I'm cool now.

Rick/ ha, that's new.

Black hat/ 😑 really? SSSSancheZZZZ.

Rick/ you can't scare me.

Morty/ ya he's not scared of demons.

Rick/ thank you.

Summer/ Ricks scared of Pirates-

Rick/ SUMMER!!?

Sonic/ hahaha now I know what I'm gonna be for Halloween.

Rick/ ya ya, I'm gonna go get a drink.

Shadow/ ya, I'm gonna go check on Bree.

Dr Flug then caught up with him down the hall

Dr Flug/ professor Sanchez wait-

Rick/ it's just rick.

Dr. Flug/ I was wondering if you have any ideas for a particle accelerator like decive for destroying failed mutated flowers?

Rick/ you mean a gun for moss monsters? Ya you buy a gun from a gun store and use pesticides to cover the bullets. It's not that hard-

They then heard a window crash and saw smoke, another window in another room broke as a metal can landed between them.

Rick/ aw son of a b—

Bam

The can explodes in smoke as they chock and tried to stay awake.