Chapter 5 part 2

Tanda heard a swoosh and saw a blue blur run off. Tanda immediately got curious so she followed him.

Meanwhile at Dartaks base

Soldier 1/ sir we have a situation, the Demi god of the cosmos is on her way!!

Dartak/ change of plans, enter the catacombs, and destroy them on my command.

Soldier 2/ but sir what about the men in there? What if they get trapped?

Dartak/ oh they will get trapped alright, and so will Tanda and sonic. It's not much but it's a high possibility it will buy us enough time to take their friends hostage. And I don't care about my men the slightest, if achieving my goals and plans means I need to sacrifice my men then so be it then. I'll do what it takes to meet my goals.

Back with sonic he was running until he heard Tanda scream for him, and he stopped.

Tanda then lands on the ground and slithers towards him.

Tanda/ where are you going?

Sonic/ I gotta go find Amy.

Tanda/ well I know a short cut, there's these catacombs that run through the earth, I know one that can take us to a woods. I think I sense there presence there. It's right at the border of this jungle and the woods.

Sonic/ great, where's the entrance?

Tanda/ the entrance is a cave east of here, follow me.

Tanda then flies off as sonic followed, unaware that Dartaks men were spying.

After a long run they made it to the cave and enter after a bit meh started placing charges around the cave. As men placed more charges as they went deeper in the cave while other men stayed outside ready to lit them up when commanded.

At the other end of the cave was the exit which lead to an old temple where Dartak had made his base at. The men did the exact same thing as they did on the other side and after they stream her the explosion line long enough. Dartak snaps his fingers as they destroy the exit enough to where not even Tanda could break through.

When Tanda saw the block they also so men open fire at them and Tanda use her wings to block the shots to protect sonic.

Dartak snaps his fingers again as he watches from he cameras of the men blowing up the entrance as the me inside ran for there lives. After the explosion were done the men at the entrance went deeper into the cave until they reached Tanda and they all open fire.

Tanda/ ITS A TRAP!!!

Sonic/ HE KNEW WE WERE COMING!!!!! HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT!!!

Tanda/ I DONT KNOW BUT ITS TERRIFYING!!!!

Dartak watched them struggle as he smiles then looks at the cameras where Amy and the others are.

Dartak then looks at more men and nods his head once signaling them to take them hostage.

The men hoped on mind controlled Estrella-deseo as they ride them across the sky and towards the gang.

Knuckles/uh guys, I think we got company?

Silver/ for the last time knuckles giant broccoli can NOT hurt you!!

Knuckles/ it's not Broccoli I'm worried about. I'm worried about the mind zombie dragon axolotls with Dartaks soldiers on there backs.

Silver/ oh my gosh knuckles I- wait what?

Everyone looks as an Estrella shot multiple large blast out of its mouth right at the ground in front of them.