Prologue part 4

This is the final part of the prologue and warning, Peyton drinks milk, and to much milk can make her drunk.

All the little Babies played with each other while everyone was talking and enjoying the party.

Bree/ so how have you guys been, we barely get to see you guys.

Das/ well you know, when shadow demons attack, we have to answer and help.

Timber/ and we have a lot of friends and allies helping us keep the celestials from becoming extinct.

Das/ ya, everyone just wishes this war would end. But it's been going on since the dark mass, But now things are starting to turn around. Maybe will finally get to end this infinite war and it will be infinite no more.

Infinite/..............

Timber/what about you guys how you guys been?

Sapphire/ uh, I have a kid, and so does Bree.

Bree/ 3 of them.

Das/ 3 kids?!! wow that's a lot. How did your husband react?

Bree/ he fainted and every time he woke up he fainted again.

Everyone laughs as shadow blushes trying to act cool as he leans against a wall.

Timber/ how many times did he faint?

Bree/ 5

Shadow/ uh honey, let's change the subject.

Timber/ *gasp* he calls you honey Bree! SO ADORABLE!!!

Das/ quite messing with Shadow, Timber.

Timber/ but he's adorable!!! he called Bree honey, like the honey from a bee hive. He called her sweet!!

Das/ no Timber he means honey as in babe or wife.

Timber/ oh okay, I got it. But that still so cute I think I'm gonna scream and freak out like a fan girl!!

Timber was about to fan girl scream but Das stops her by covering her mouth and pointed to the Little sleeping babies.

Timber/ oh uh hehehe sorry.

Sonic/ so when is Peyton gonna be done messing eggman?

Das/ I have no idea, once someone presses her Adam ruins everything fan button there's no telling when she'll stop. actually if you think about it, it actually goes for anything she's a fan of, and it's really hard because she likes a lot of things, it's like she's a fan of everything.

Peyton then teleports into the room and sits between das and Timber at the tables.

Peyton/ oh my gosh I love trolling bad guys. Anyway, What did I miss?

Timber/ Sapphire married infinite, Bree Married shadow, and they all have there own kids.

Peyton/ oh okay, wait WHAT??!!! Is she serious?

bree, Sapphire and Das nods.

Peyton/ .....what's wrong with you?

Das snap as she smacks her hand against the back of Peyton's head. When she hit Peyton all the kids watched and laughed at there arguing.

Peyton/ whoa chill out I'm joking.

Das/ DON'T YOU DARE MAKE A STUPID JOKE LIKE THAT AGAIN PEYTON!!

Peyton/ oh come on Das I was just joking, at least I don't joke about you used to date bill cipher and Dartak, and now you are dating rick sanchez from rick and morty-