The happy ending part 7

Finally figured out how to use gif, this will make the story much easier for me to describe. Enjoy the story

Timber flys at her with her triton and lace summons her axe and the 2 weapons clash as the 2 pushed against each other glaring at each other.

Lace pushes her back and there weapons fight like expert weapon fighters. Lace was very fast so Timber had to do more dodging then attacking and blocking.

Timber knees her into the face, kicks, then throws her triton at her.

When Lace crash landed the triton almost hit her neck but Lace moves her head to the side as the triton hits the ground, trapping her neck. Lace pulls the triton out of the ground and throws it at Timber as she read ya her whips, one was her old and favorite dragon scales whip the fire lasher
And the other was black chains that glowed red when heated up, this enchanted chain whip made of of obsidian was the warhorse fury.

When timber grabs her triton from the air she was about to attack but lace shoots her whips in relentless fury forcing Timber to block and dodge. Lace then wraps the whip around her arm as she waits for the perfect moment for when Timber was close enough for an attack.

 Lace then wraps the whip around her arm as she waits for the perfect moment for when Timber was close enough for an attack

When Timber was close Lace stricksnwith one of her snakes from her head at Her, tossing her in the air. While she was airborne Lace teleported to her and tail whips her back.

Timber recovers to her battle stance and lands on the ground.

Lace/ *crazy laughs* how and where did this come from? We're you hiding your power? I thought you and Das were both born weak because of Peyton?

Timber/ not telling you, kinda, and it wasn't her fault, we were just in an egg. She never wanted to have that much power to begin with.

Lace/ oh please, stop defending her name, you should really be focusing on me.

Timber didn't realize it till it was too late. Snake from her head had actually burrowed underneath the ground and bursted out and coiled around her, crushing her ribs.

Timber roars as she glows purple and breaker free.

The 2 then fight, timber with her triton but lace was using her bare hands with a smug look on her face.

As they fight they spoke.

Lace/ so slow, are you sure she's not stealing your powers from you?

Timber/ don't either bother, I now your game, your trying to get inside my head to break my family apart, but I won't let it happen.

Lace/ am I really getting in your head, or do I just know something you don't know about your precious big sister. Like how I know that she has been stressing out in the real world so much that she can't see the future.