The Happy ending part 4

In a spaceship hidden in an asteroid belt of another galaxy. Inside one room was nature made hot springs made to look like it was from earth. Peyton was taking a 20 minute break to relax from the constant stress.

There was a dragon waiter holding a tray with plate of pizza, bag of chips, soda, and another plate with bunch of paperwork and mail.

Dragon/ miss Eberle, your lunch is ready, and I've brought work to you since your have 10 minutes left and still have tension.

Peyton/ oh thank you so much sir.

The butler left and as black pearl (Steven universe) enters the room as the guards shouted.

Guard/ pearl, please wait outside, Peyton needs to-Peyton I'm so sorry she just walked in.

She spoke as she signs some paperwork and puts her mail on a different tray

Peyton/ no no no it's fine, my anxiety levels are low anyway. Boy who knew the boring jobs have so much stress, huh.

Black pearl/ yes, even in the court of law can have so much responsibility. By the way my name is Jade I was a successful lawyer in several galaxy and judge of quadrant 275GZ. Are you the Priest of the Starlands?

Peyton/ I am acting Substitute of the Priest, she had to go on another realm.

Jade/ well, I need your assistance with an intergalactic criminal case. And for the case to take place I will need a high ranking judge of court.

Peyton/ well I'm sure we can schedule a day for the court, after I finish the rest my list I'm going to be off of work for a while. I'm headed to see my friends daughter get married.

Jade/ oh my, tell her I said congratulations.

Peyton/ oh don't worry I will. Oh jade look her, it's a letter from a planet I visited.

Jade/ oh which one?

Peyton/ the one that had those beetles.

She then shows Jade the letter.

Peyton/ It says the fire ivy I sent to their planet has successfully whipped out 65.4% of the invasive beetle species, and is bringing balance to there ecosystems. Not only that but they have discovered that it has many medical properties that helped them cure 23 dangerous diseases on there world.

Jade/ but it's putting another invasive organism dangerous.

Peyton/ yes it is, that's why I pick a plant that is enemies against the beetles, has plants that can compete with it, and has once lived on the planet before, so really it's more of a reintroduced species then invasive. The real invasive species was those beetles.

Jade/ I wonder how those a beetle got there, the don't exist naturally in there dimension.

Peyton/ I believe it was A scientist named Kara, but I sensed that's she had died so, not much I can do now. Strange thing thou, is that I couldn't sense how he died. Normal I can sense when certain mortals die but, it was like he just vanished.

Jade/ Vanish?

Peyton/ yeah, it was like he was erased from existence.

Jade/ do you think shadow demons got him?

Peyton/ maybe your right. Man, my anxiety has been hard to manage lately, I think my connect to my real world counter part is getting to well. Sure I'm getting stronger and recovering from Dartak much faster but, now I can feel what she feels....emotionally I mean. Atlas says he feels it too.