The happy ending part 5

Bendy/ I'm gonna win!!

Lighting and Thunder then interrupted as the gang ran in a group.

Lighting/ oh no your not cause I'm gonna win the race to- uh, where are we racing to?

Thunder/ it's tothe highest hill, Dingle.

Ruby/ I heard the paths there are full of crazy obstacles but only one path is the quick way there. The others are very long and full of eggheads old bots and traps.

Ace/ and you know this how?

Ruby/ my mom alway warns me about them, she's so over protective.

Dawn/ well after that darth tac cat died everyone is still on edge.

Amber/ that's why everyone is having a vacation here before the wedding.

Ace/ okay guys can we have less talking more running?

Thunder/ oh ya I forgot I have a race to win, and I'm gonna take the longest path. To show you guys that I'm the fastests, right lighting?....Lighting?

Amber/ she ran ahead to steal your idea.

Thunder/ what!?!

Lighting/ hahahahahaha

Thunder/ HEY THAT WAS MY PATH!!!

Dusk/ I think it's this one?

Dawn/ no it's this one!!

Everyone then took separate paths, Ace ran through one path which lead to a tun el filled with bots. But with the knowledge of his parents training he spin attacked them all as he ran through the course. He then made it to the top but saw that bendy was there sitting on the ledge.

Bendy/ I win.

Ace/ hahahaha hey no fair you got the short cut.

Bendy/ what can I say, I'm a little devil.

Bendy then started to glow as he grew a few feet.

Ace/ what the heck!?

Bendy then stop glowing and looked older.

Ace/*blushes* woah, you look....older.

Bendy/*older voice* what do you mean? WAAAHH MY VOICE!!!

Bendy then looked at his hooves and spreads his 3 hoof toes apart and back together. He then felt his horns.

Bendy then screams and jumps with happiness.

Bendy/ YES IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!! AFTER 5000 CENTURIES I FINALLY HAD A GROWTH SPURT!!!

Ace/ a-a-a growth spurt?

Bendy/ ya, it's when a Celestial changes there form to well adapt to there mental age. I now finally look like a teenager. I've been waiting so long thorn my body to change form. I was so worried that I might be a kid forever.

Bendy then stops to see ace blush.

Bendy/ Ace are you okay, your face is red. Are you sick, do you need to lie down?

Ace/oh no no no it's just you look so handsome-uh I mean you look great!!!

The other teens were secretly watching behind a rock. Thunder then makes it and speaks scaring the gang as they spied on Ace and Bendy.

Thunder/ OH COME ON LAST PLACE-

Teens/ SHUSH!!

Ace/ what was that?

The the triplets then grab Thunder and pull him behind the rock as Ace and bendy look around. They were almost caught until a Reeves pheasant in the colors different greens and yellows runs out of a bush and runs away.