The happy ending part 2

Authors note/ play the music abound during Tesha's battle for dramatic effect. But only for her fight.

Secret ending part 2

Vixi sneaks around the space station as he flys down a hall filled with prison cells but one cell caught his eye. It had a big a big door and next to it had a file on a wall saying Lace Villin. He realizes it was his old friend Moon because that name was her name given to her by humans.

Vixi then squeezes through the bar window and falls onto the ground. She then sees her in a pod of green liquid with a breathing mask.

Vixi/ are they trying to bring you to life? But why would they-.... *looks at the gem* of course, there after Dartak.....well once I bring you back he will be gone forever.

He then chants the words as he looks at the gem as a trail off light shines around her then enters her head.

Vixi then looks at her face wondering if it work. Then after a moment of silence he gave up and started walking away until he heard glass shattering behind him. He looks to see her on her knees and slowly gets on her feet opening her solid black eyes. She then spoke in a voice with sweetness but also with a heartless tone like venom.

Lace/ hello Vixi.

Happy ending part 2

Bree and shadow were just relaxing at home when they received mail invites for Novas wedding Bree got very excited and immediately tries to call Timber.

Meanwhile at Timbers home bendy was playing tag with His new friends Villianous, Red Saint and Death Angel, whole black hat jr and Juliet played with toys as The adults had there conversation.

Timber/ hello?...oh hi Bree how've ya been.....that's good....say what?....Grover did it?!?! W-well what did she say?....SHE SAID YES!!! OMG....of course I'll tell the others, when's the wedding....got it thank you so much.

Timber says her goodbyes then runs to Romeo, Silhouette, And Black hat.

Timber/ you guys, Nova said yes to Grover!!!

Black hat/ about time he man up.

Silhouette/ honey don't be rude.

Black hat/ hahahahaha me, being nice?!?! Remember the last time I did that?

Silhouette/ you mean when- oh hehehehe you went insane when that jerk hit me.

Romeo/ well it's not exactly an evil deed to hit someone who has already hit someone one cares about. If anything it shows that they care about them.

Black hat / *groans and blushes**acting extremely grumpy*

Silhouette/ aw babe.

Timber/ guys we're getting off topic, the wedding may not happen for a while but we still have to get ready. Especially for Das, Tesha, Peyton, and everyone else.

Romeo/ you do have a point, love. Das and Tesha are in the elite warriors of the starlands and doing there best to live a normal life. It must be hard to get a break for them.

Silhouette/ yeah, we barely get any quality time these days with me and bob ruling the shadow creatures who want to change to be good.