Chapter 7 part 4

Guys I am very sorry you all had to wait so long, and I'm sorry it's short. I have a lot of stuff going on, and I barely get a break. But I will never stop until I have completed the story. Also I will add some bonus endings to so be prepared for those.

Up on the cliff summer was recording the fight on her phone.

Summer/I'm gonna be so popular at school after I post this.

Then Tanda grabs the phone and breaks it in half.

Summer/HEY NOT COOL TANDA!!!

meanwhile down the hill

The shield was breaking bit by bit, and silhouette was getting tired and weak while everyone was trying to find a way to beat him.

Silhouette/ AAHH I CANT HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!!!

Bree/ come on Silhouette DON'T GIVE UP!!!

But silhouette faints but thankful black hat grabs her with one of his arms and uses the other to hold the shield.

Dartak/ YOU CANT STAY IN THERE FOREVER!!! WHEN THAT SHIELD BREAKS YOU ALL WILL BE TRAPPED IN DARKNESS FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!

The shield then breaks blasting everyone back and Dartak walks toed them. Silhouette and black hat try to stop him but we're knocked back down with ease, Bree and Sapphire tried to stop sonic and shadow but they charged anyway with there spin attack only to be knocked down as well. He then continued towards das as she weakly stands on her legs glaring at him.

Dartak then punches her in the gut hard enough to make her fall and groan in pain.

Bree and Sapphire try to help but more demons blocked there way, and everyone else's forcing das to fight Dartak weak and alone.

Shadow demon/ kill her.

Dartak roars as the 2 fight again, but das was getting tired easily. She was kneed in the face then Sparta kicked to the ground, then he puts his paw like foot and crushes das chest as she screams in pain.

Summer/DAS NO!!!

Sapphire/ STOP IT!!!!

Bree/ LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Morty/ DAS!!!

Rick had enough of this so he secretly loads his new weapon and aims at Dartak while everyone was distracted.

Dartak smiles because he knew rick would do this. So when he fired his weapon he used das as a human shield, but what he didn't know was that sonic saw his smile, and when he grabbed das and held her up, he did a sound dash at them and knocked them out of the way while the blast turned another shadow demon to ash.

Rick/ oh crap-

Then another shadow demon tackles him to the ground while Dartak picks up the weapon. And puts the Muzzle of the gun to his forehead.

Summer/ GRANDPA RICK!!!

Beth/ DAD!!!

Das/ NOOO!!!

Dartak/ I guess I get to kill the great Sanchez first huh? Don't worry Das, you will be joining him soon.

Das/ NO STOP IT LET HIM GO TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!

Rick/...Das...

Dartak/ hehehehe as you wish, my dear.

He then pointed the gun off rick then walks towards das as she was held down by demons and rick struggles to break free.

Rick/ NO TAKE ME DON'T LISTEN TO HER, STOP-

But the demon then wraps its tail around ricks mouth forcing him to be quiet.

Das/ rick....thank you....for everything....I love you.

Dartak then aims the gun at Das as she shuts her eyes ready for death. But then the ground started to shake, and the sky's winds got more wild and unpredictable.

Morty/ aw jeez what's happening???

Dr Flug/ SON OF A SCIENTIFIC METHOD!!!!

Demencia/ for the last time Flug, it is just a leave, not a spi- pi pi pi EYYY YA YAAAAA!!!

White hat/ oh my

Black hat/ *evil laughs* EXCELENTE!!!

Everyone looks up to see in the skies all around them with billions soon billions of dragonlords with millions of dragons and thousands of cosmic deities.

A yellow dragon lord named Atlas stand in front and roars loudly signaling everyone to charge towards the demons and Dartak yells commands.

Dartak/ KILL THEM!!!!

Rick then presses a button in his lab coat which gave him super strength which he used to bite the tail of the shadow demon who unfortunately had it around his mouth.

Rick bits demon

Demon screams in a high pitch voice then punches rick.

Rick/ OW YOU PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!!!

Demon/ YOU BIT MY TAIL!!!

Rick/ hey it was your own fault for put that thing around my mouth you creep.

Demon/*GROWL*

Das then tries to get up and was able to stand, barely. She then tackles down a demon and fights it, unaware that Dartak was aiming his weapon at das.

Sapphire/CHAOS BEAM!!!

The beam from Sapphire then blasts the weapon into nothing as Bree then uses her powers over crystal to knock him back and surround him in crystals.

Bree/ that won't hold him for long, we need to find a way to get rid of him for good now. We can't wait any longer for Peyton.

Sapphire/ your right, by the time she recovers and gets here we could all be already dead. There has to be another way.

Atlas then yells something in the distance as he fights but nobody could understand him except for infinite who barely hears "Sonic and Shadow are the Answer" "fight" "reinforcements soon" "hurry" and "before he comes back"

Infinite/ I'm not sure what his is saying but, I think Sonic and Shadow have to fight Dartak alone.

Then Dartak breaks free as he smiles.

Dartak/ really, that's what will defeat me, 2 spinning rats!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Alright then, I'll except your choice of death, but just to make sure this fight is only between us, I'll have my last mind boys control those 4 while they fight your other friends. If your lucky you might live long enough to see the last one die.

Silhouette/ black hat?

Rick/ oh you son of a-

Then collars latched onto Black hat, Silhouette, Rick, and Das. Turning there eyes solid black with black veins all over there skin.

Dartak/ play nice with your toys while me and the rats have our little funeral plans.

Rick,Das,Black hat, and Silhouette in unison/*demonic voices* Yes my lord.

Bree/ OH COME ON!!!

Now the last of the fighters were forced to fight the mind controls as sonic and shadow walk towards Dartak with his arms cross and smiling.

Dartak/ this is gonna fun. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Too be continued