Chapter 4 part 3

Here's some artwork of fire demon scarlet made by wonderful-Bree and oh my gosh when I first saw this I loved this artwork at first. Check out her characters and her work it's really amazing, and so is Blair_the_skelecat  both of there work is amazing, and this story wouldn't be possible without them. So check out there work, and there stories.

 So check out there work, and there stories

Okay now here's the story

Sapphire and Bree slash the swords with lighting speed as scarlet and the evil clones helded her to dodge by blocking every slash with there arms. Then the clones started attacking the others and Sapphire noticed.

Sapphire/ BREE!!!! THE OTHERS NEED BACK UP!!

Bree/ you got this handled?

Sapphire/ *nods*

Bree/ okay, good luck.

Scarlet then summons a red and black Triton and the 2 weaponfought each other with advanced skills. The 2 then held there weapons against each other as they growled at each other.

Scarlet/ haven't you realized what your facing, I'm now the strongest scarlet in all the realms, in all of the infinite realities. And your the only sapphire that is a created celestial.

Sapphire Sparta kicks her back as the 2 held their weapons pointing at each other as the circled.

Sapphire/ what are you talking about, there are infinite realities, so there's obviously another version of me with celestial powers-

Scarlet/ no there isn't, Celestial Guardians can only exist in one world at a time. That means amoung all the infinite worlds, this is the only one we're these events are happening.

Scarlet jumps and try's stabs her Triton at sapphire but sapphire teleports away as the ground had a massive crater deep enough for magma to burst from the ground. The 2 then flew in the sky as lava shots up around them. The 2 fly around each other as they fought in the area.

Sapphire/ you know I'm starting to see why the celestial are so VIOLENT!!, it's because of evil beings like you and those demons. I at first thought it was insane but now I see that you demons don't deserve mercy.

Scarlet/ so what, it's not like those celestial are the good guys either. I know what they have done.

She roars as the 2 fight more dodging the shooting lava as The fought. There weapons collide then they both dropped there weapons, so they started fighting with there claws and fists.