Chapter 4 part 4

Trixie was struggle to fight her evil clone, she was covered in scratches, and bruises.

The evil clone then runs at a charge like a triceratops and so did trixie. But instead of head butting the clones long neck ducked underneath her and bite her neck from below.

As trixie shrieks in pain the clone throws her over her back and roars as she collapsed on the ground making the earth shake.

Bree look and noticed, she tries to go help but her evil clone stood in the way.

The clone laughs as she runs towards Trixie while she was on the ground. She saw a cute little lizard looking up at her in fear. That same fear look reminded her of when she first met Nova. She closed her eyes as the flashback shot through her mind at lightning speed.

Flashback

Nova was running through the forest until whatever beast was chasing her destroyed the land around her and made her stuck on a giant stone pillar. Trixie noticed so she fought of the unknown beast until it ran away then she came to the frightened little kitten.

 Trixie noticed so she fought of the unknown beast until it ran away then she came to the frightened little kitten

Trixie/ what are you doing here? Where's your parents?

Nova/ miss triceratops? Im lost, have you seen my mommy and Daddy?

Trixie/ BWAHAHAHAHAHA TRICERATOPS!!! HOHOHOHO, your so adorable!

She then moves her head lower.

Trixie/ hop on, we'll find your family.

Nova/ I'm so scared.

Trixie/ I promise to protect this world and its creatures, no matter what. So you can trust me, I'll protect my only home.

Flashback end

Trixie was tearing up but fury flashed in her eyes as she secretly lays down waiting for the clone. When the clone was closed she used both her tails to throw chunks of sand into her eyes. Temporarily blinding her. She then uses her horns to ram at her chest to throw her back.

As the clone regains it's vision Trixie claws dig into the ground as she growls.

Trixie/ I don't care how long it takes, I don't care if it's pointless or not, I will continue to fight until you are extinct. Because my kind is the kings and queens, of extinction.

She then breaks the ground beneath here and falls into the ground. Then lava shot out intto the sky as everyone froze and look.

Tesha was I a struggle but when the lava shot up it distracted the evil clone enoughfor her to finish her. When the clone died it turns intoxicating pile ash. Tesha then collapse into the lava and was unconscious while she was inside the lava, which had zero effect on her.

Trixie then climbs out of the ground covered in lava was the sand around was being superheated into glass and melting. The area was becoming molten glass.