Prologue part 3

Warning this next part is full of a lot of craziness. Be prepared

Sapphire and Infinite were at home preparing for Nova very 1st birthday. Everyone was here, and some even had there own kids. Blaze and silver had a little girl named Ruby, sonic and Amy had 2 kids a boy named Thunder and a girl named lightning, and Bree and shadow have 3 beautiful kids a boy named Dusk and 2 girls named Dawn and Ember.

Bree/ hey Sapphire, congrats, it's so nice to have everyone back together.

Sapphire/ ya, we've all been so busy lately.

Bree then noticed that all the little ones were playing with each other in a adorable way.

Amy/ awww my baby is so adorable, WAIT HERE IM GONNA GO GET MY CAMERA FOR MY BABIES PICTURE!!

Sonic/ it's our baby, Amy!!

Sapphire/ hey I heard that Peyton and some of her folks are gonna try to come here, but there not here yet, have you heard from them?

Bree/ she said there gonna be a bit late, but they should be here soon. Who is she bringing her mom, dad?

Sapphire/ she said she's bringing 2 of her sisters, but that's all she said before she had to hang up, she said an army of shadow demons started an attack.

Bree/ should we go help them? I mean we do have new powers.

Sapphire/ na, They'll be fine.

A few hours Earlier with Peyton and her sisters were not just physically fighting the army but as they fought them off they vocal argue with each other.

Das yelled at peyton as she shoots at demons with high tek celestial guns.

Das/ WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT THE GIFTS!!!

Peyton yells back at her as she fist fights all the demons with extreme martial arts and parkour skills.

Peyton/ I MEAN I FORGOT THE GIFTS!!

She then flys to das and das hands her a gun as they stood back to back shooting there targets down.

Das/ DANG IT PEYTON!!! I TOLD YOU TO GET THE GIFTS!!!

Das shot a big demon in the head and when the giant collapse they continued arguing while fighting.

Peyton/ IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING TO SILHOUETTE!!

Das/ WHY WOULD I TELL HER WHAT TO DO!!! YOU KNOW SHE DOESNT LITEN TO ME!!! AND EVEN IF SHE DOES LISTEN, SHE'S STUCK WITH YOU 24/7!!

Peyton then gives Das a boost by throwing her into the air, high enough so she could land on the ground crush multiple demons at once. Silhouette emerge out of Peyton's shadow holding hand pistols as she shoots a demon before it could sneak attack peyton from behind.

Silhouette/ she's  right, I don't. And I thought you knew I was permanently stuck to you?

Peyton/ uh...I forgot.

The 2 then flew to das and landed where they fought off the demons in a circle with Timber. Then all the demons surround them.

Das/ WELL WHAT NOW!!

Peyton/ I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM!! WEVE BEEN TRAPPED BEFORE!! WE ALWAYS ESCAPE BEING SURROUNDED!! ITS STORY AND MOVIES ONE-OH-ONE!! THE PROTAGONIST USUALLY ALWAYS WINS, THERE BASICALLY GOD!!!

Das/ okay first I was talking about the gifts, second, everyone knows that because the hero of the story always wins, unless there's a cliffhanger or if it's a some sort of sequel or the moral is sad or something, and 3rd we aren't the main characters in this story.