Chapter 6 part 5

Peyton dashes towards him unaware that behind his back he was holding another red diamond with a handle.

Sarid then snapped realizing what he was doing.

Sarid/ it's a trap.

Peyton/ NOW IM MAAAAAAAD!!!!

Sarid/ PEYTON STOP ITS A TRAP!!!!

Peyton snaps out of her rage and tries to stop but Dartak flew forward and stabs her in the chest.

Cosmic/ NOOOOO!!!

Nikki gasps with tears rolling down her face as she unfused and das was on her knees as she stared with angry in her face and sadness in her tears.

Das/ no, peyton.

Peyton roars in pain as Dartak absorbs her powers

The war then stopped as everyone, even Dartaks own men and women stopped fighting and stared at shock at how he made Peyton weak.

Bendy stopped as a waterfall of tears rolls down his facing seeing his auntie suffering.

Thankful the other kids were hiding and can't see but Timber saw this and held her baby as comfort from the horror.

Trixie And Tanda looked and they growled as tears rolled down there eyes.

When Peyton started crying that's when everyone couldn't take it anymore.

Das/ STOP IT!!!

Cosmic/ LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Sarid/ CURSE YOU!!

Terry/ MONSTER!!!

Everyone flies towards them but Dartak raises a finger and blows everyone back to the ground.

Peyton then turned completely grey in her demon god form as she fell to the ground when Dartak was done with her.

Das then flies over and catches her, she moves her hair only to see her eyes where solid black.

Das/ nononono, please no. Peyton, respawn!! Come back!! Please you can't be gone forever!!

Dartak/ and now to send you away so that u won't interfere with my plans.

He then opens portals that sucked up all the cosmic deities and send them all away through time and space. It send away all of Dartaks army, all of eggmans robots, Bob and Zaak, all the Xenomorphs, even Peyton's body.

Rick/ DAS NO!!!

Sarid, solar flame, and cosmic unfused from all the Trama but terry was still able to hold herself together.

Bree/ NO PEYTON!!

Sapphire/ she has to come back, she can't be dead for good!!

Dartak/ oh but she is, and you know what that means. If she is dead for good here, then so is the dragon god of Autism, the one above all, and the precious little freak in the real world. Don't worry, after I slowly kill you all I'll make sure the others will have an even longer more agonizing death. Starting with Das.

Rick gets mad and uses his plasma pistol but it did nothing to him. He then turns his head to see him full of rage as tears stream down his face. And he snaps his fingers to blast him back and break his shoulder.

Dartak/ such a filthy excuse of a mortal, trying to be god, don't play hero mortal.

Dartak/ and now to finish you off, consider yourself lucky you get a quick death.

He raises his hand as it glows and rick was to stunned to move.

Terry/ NO!!

Terry then runs towards him and spin dashes at him but he flicks her away with ease with his tail.

Dartak then turns his attention to terry who was now badly injured.

Dartak/ oh what, eager to die. Very well, I'll torture you next!!

Bree and Sapphire/ NOOOO

The 2 girls then kick him but he didn't move a inch. He stood still like a statue. He then punches both of them back and the 2 now had broken arms. Bree had her left arm broke and Sapphire, her right.

Shadow and sonic got mad and attacked only to be knocked back easily, Tanda and the others all together charged towards him only to be blown away.

Terry/ no, this can't be how our story ends, it can't.

Dartak/ oh don't worry, I'll end it by ending everyone on this stupid world!!

Alright here comes the singing. And the dramatic fight. So this will have the singing along with the story so listen to the song before u read.

Then an army of voices from above the dark sky started to sing.

?/ this is the kingdom, kingdom

Dartak/what?

Everyone froze and looked up and all around the sky to find where the voices where coming from.

?/this is the kingdom, kingdom.

The dark red clouds in the sky open up, and the eye of the storm shows a moving constellation of a familiar figure.

Sonic/ Peyton?!?

Dartak/impossible!!!!

Peyton sings as her stars grew and more celestials new old, familiar and unfamiliar starting appearing. Along with constellations of many other cosmic deities.

Dartak/ how, they shouldn't have been able to come back, I'm still here, I'm immortal!!!

Sonic/ your wrong!!

Dartak/ what!?

Sonic/ you may have send them away, but no matter where they are, there spirits will always be around to help everyone defeat evil monsters like you. They will never go away.

The army/THIS IS THE KINGOM!! Heaven coming down, to the corners of the earth!! This is the kingdom, come alive in us, gonna light up this whole world!!

They continued singing as the whole sky light up with stars like fireworks as Dartak stood in fear of the light.

Sapphire and Bree started to glow as they transform into there celestial forms. And so did sonic, silver, infinite, shadow,Sonic , Terry, and the triplets dawn, Ember, and dusk.

Everyone was in there Celestial forms as the others watched in amazement as they where so powerful.

Sonic and shadow turned golden in there celestial forms as they glared at Dartak.

Sonic/ It's over Dartak. Give up, or we will show no mercy!!

Dartak/ Over!? HAHAHAHA!! Oh you poor mortal. My story will never be over, UNTIL I END IT!!! And to head to my conclusion I will start by ending YOU!!

The gang then screams as they all fly at extreme speeds towards Dartak and he flies to with all he's strength.

Everyone yells, even the moving constellations above yell, as they were ready to see the end of the evil monsters for good.

It was time to end this evil.

For good.

Too be continued