Prologue part 2

When shadow teleports back he had look calm as he lets his anger out of his system, where no one could get hurt. Rouge then saw shadow, and signaled the dj to play a soft, slow song. Bree was then shoved by sapphire to shadow hard enough to knock them over.

Sapphire/ oh shoot, I pushed her to hard. SORRY BREE!!

Bree/ uh, sorry shadow, I didn't.

Shadow/ *gets up* it's okay, *holds a hand out to bree* I know you didn't mean it.

The other boys immediately got jealous but Sapphire, Rouge, Blaze, And Amy stopped them.

Sapphire/ ah bu bu bu ba, no you guys don't. Amy, Blaze, sonic and silver are all yours.

Amy then grabs sonic by the ear and Blaze did the same with silver as they dragged them out of the party really mad.

Amy/ Sonic, You are in so much TROUBLE!!

Silver/ ah cut it out Blaze your gonna rip my ear off.

Blaze/ oh your gonna lose more then a ear when we're done with you 2

Sonic/Amy, Blaze, please have mercy.

Amy/ okay fine.

Sonic/really?

Amy And Blaze/ No!

Silver/ EP!!!

Sapphire/ okay while those guys are busy I'll have to break it to you 2, Tails your to young to date Bree, and Nazo you nearly destroyed the earth. And besides you have problems dude.

Nazo/ how dare you I don't have problems.

Sapphire/ dude, you just fight with lord Beerus and a Freaking dragon over pudding!

Nazo/UUUHHH!!

Tails/ it's okay, there are plenty of fish in the sea, I'm sure will find someone,right Nazo.

Nazo/ eh, whatever, I'm gonna go find chocolate pudding.

Tails/ see ya sapphire.

Sapphire/ later.

Infinite/ so sapphire, *holds out a hand* may I have another dance.

Sapphire/ of course.

When the slow song was almost over, shadow was finally ready to share his true feelings to Bree.

Shadow/ Bree I-

Boom
Bam

Amy/ huh, what was that!?!?

Eggman/ you fools think I'll stop? i will al-

Bree/ 😑you always come back, and you will never get rid of me, and blah blah blah.

Eggman/ you shut your mouth.

Bree/ that's it!!

She then used her powers to shoot five crystals out of the ground and it hits his ship. Eggman spins out of control but when he regains his balance he presses a button and a bunch of robots surrounded them.

Tails/ we need an opening!!

Sonic/ Sapphire!!

Sapphire/ I'm on it * uses powers to jump high in the air* CHAOS , BEAM!

A beam of light shots out of her paws as she made a path for everyone.

Bree and Sapphire then uses there  super speed and powers over crystals to make 2 elevated paths as they moved in the air with the path being made above as the 2 ran.

Sonic/ we have to take out the big robot before anyone gets hurt!!

Tails/ I got it, Bree, sapphire, use your powers to connect the crystal paths into one big one.

Bree/ okay

as the 2 ran the went towards each other and connect the paths as everyone continued to run.

Tails/ now everyone except for Bree and sapphire keep going, once you 2 are close to the robot make a ramp for sonic and shadow to jump off of and onto the robot.

Sapphire/ got it!!

Once the ramp was made Bree used her phone to call them, which the ringtone would signal sonic and shadow to run as fast as they could.

Sonic and shadow then high five as they both yell.

Sonic and shadow/ DOUBLE BOOST!!!

The 2 then ran really fast towards the ram and jumped and while they were in the air they both spin attack the robot and knocked it down on top of an old statue of a dragon lord.

The statues horns were already poking through the bot. Everyone jeered but the jeering stopped when the ground began to move, the crystals exploded into nothing but beautiful dust causing most of everyone who couldn't fly to fall, But shadow was able to catch Bree, and infinite was already on the ground to catch Sapphire.

The statues then was thought to be crumbling down, but the stone looked like it was built over something. What was under the bot was able to throw the bot out of the solar system under seconds with easy. And everyone saw that it was a dragon lord.

It was bright blue, with green horns and emerald red eyes that sparkle like the chaos emeralds. He stared at the gang who looked ready to fight.but the beast seem to bored to pay attention to them. Then the beast flew of at speeds so fast it was like it teleported away.

Sapphire/ okay, is anyone gonna explain, what the heck just happened!!

Bree/ yeah what was that thing?

Tails/ according to this stone it says that it's a dragon lord, but that's all it says, I'll look into it and see if I can learn anything.

Sonic/ yeah tails is so smart. I bet he can learn everything about it in under a hour.

Tails/ yeah, and I won't give up on this until I find the answer.

A few years later after Sapphire and Bree got married.

Tails/ I can't believe that I can't figure it out, after all this time.

Sonic/ hey it's okay buddy.

Tails/ I guess not everything has an answer.

Sonic/ I think something's are just better without the answer.

Tails/ yeah, like if everyone knew what hot dogs are made of nobody would ever buy them.

Knuckles/ hey tails, what are they made of?

Tails/ *whipers in tails and kuckles ears.*

Knuckles/ oh god!! *runs away and pukes in trash can*

Sonic/... meh *continues eating his chilly dog.*

To be continued