Chapter 4 part 1

Sonic stoped as he finally made it to water.

Sonic/ *breaths heavily* water, oh finally.

He then runs to the water but then scarlet lands between them and Sparta kicks him back.

Sonic/ Scarlet?!

Scarlet/ you know it, and now I kill you.

She then pulls out a sword a jumps high as she tried to stab him as she fell back down but sonic dodged and the sword went through the ground inches away from his head.

Sonic then kicks her back and gets ready to spin dash. Scarlet pulls out a shield as sonic rolls towards her. The shield sent out sparks that died miles long as sonic kept going trying to knock her down. Scarlet started to be slowly pushed back as sonic dashed. She was now sliding against the ground. Scarlet then turns her shield and sonic falls into the water, he couldn't swim. Sonic panicked as scarlet puts on a metal device on her mouth as she goes underwater to finish the job. She then grabs sonic as the sink deep in the water. Then sonic realized she had armor wings for flight so he elbows her in the gut grabs her wings and flies out. He then lands on the shore as he tries to catch his breath.

Sonic/ *GASPS* *cough**cough* I hate water, #water sucks!!

Scarlet the burst out the water with a new pair of armor wings and flew to him and the 2 fist fight. Scarlet held him on the ground, and had a good grip on him as she pulls out a dagger and looks at him with glowing red eyes of madness. Sonic then grabs a rock and smashes it against her head as he grabs the water bottle that were filled with water because he fell in and runs to the others, yelling for help. The wings were slowing him down so her abandon them and runs while scarlet was close behind uses a advanced Tek gun to shoot at him as he did his best to dodge.

Shadow heard the explosion and started to become suspicious, and so did Shadow boom. And sonic mania tries to wake up sonic boom

Sonic boom/ Uhg amy, let me sleep in, I'll deal with eggface later.

Sonic mania then it's hit.

Sonic boom/ ow, what was that for-

💥 BAM!!!!!💥

Shadow boom/ we got company.

Bree then groans as she gets up.

Bree/ what's going on.

Shadow/ Bree stay here, *glares at the direction of explosion*  I'll be back.

Shadow then runs to the explosion.

Shadow Boom/ oh no you don't I'm the better shadow you faker!!

Sonic/ Uh SHADOW-

But shadow boom runs off and Sonic boom chases leaving Sonic Mania.

Bree/ Mania, I'll be fine, just go get the water, please!

Sonic mania nods as sonic mania runs off to the others.

Shadow then sees sonic running away.

Sonic/ SHADOW!!! GO LONG!! *throws a wate bottle

Scarlet/ WHAT!!??

Shadow caught it and runs to Bree

Scarlet/ NO!!

She fires multiple blast at shadow until he trips and breaks his leg. The water bottle skidded across the sand and stopped next to shadow boom.

Shadow boom/ pft, weak, let me show you how a real hedgehog gets it done.

Shadow boom then runs as Scarlet growls and fires more blast, shadows boom then was launched into the air and sand went everywhere. Sonic boom went to the area and shadows gets out of the sand.