Chapter 5 part 4

While das was dealing with morty and Summer, and then doing work for the situation. Rick was alone room, looking at a small little box he held tightly on. Sapphire stopped as she noticed. She then elbows Bree and they see rick. So they sneaked up closer and asked.

Sapphire/ what's that-

Rick/ WOAH JEEZ WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!??

Sapphire/ uh, the door.

Bree/ what's in your hands.

Rick/ NOTHING-

Sapphire then grabs it and looks at it.

Sapphire/ *gasps*

Bree/ what is it?

Sapphire then shows Bree a beautiful wedding ring with many small purple diamonds and a beautiful emerald at the center of the beautiful ring.

Bree and Sapphire/ *gasp* YOUR GONNA PROPPOSE TO DAS!!!

Rick/ SHHH SHUT UP!!

Das/what was that rick.

Rick/ oh I was uh gonna propose a toast to you when we have a party after we defeat Dartak for good and give the fanfiction a happy ending. That is if everyone doesn't die. Hehe.

Das/ uh, okay, well I'm gonna go check up with Tesha.

When das left he snatches the box and put it in his lab coat.

Rick/ *groans in annoyance* look, I've been wanting to do this for, a long time.ive known her for so long, she saved my life, I've saved her life, and whatever, And I know that love is just a chemical reaction in my world but, Gods I can't stand being without that woman!!! And I wanna marry, but what if I get criticized by readers for this? What if I become the worst rick C137 in the history of ricks?!?! What if she says no to me?!?!? what if she leaves me again!!?? what if-

Sapphire then slaps him then Bree shakes him

Bree/ GET A GRIP MAN!!! YOUR RICK SANCHEZ!!!

Sapphire/ do you love her?

Rick/ uh yeah?

Bree/ do you wanna hold her?

Rick/ yeah.

Sapphire/ PLEASE HER!!!??

Rick/ YAS!!!

Bree/ *sings* then you gotta try a little TENDERNESS!!

Sapphire/ it takes two, to make it work!!!

Bree/ you need to get a grip man!!! And ask that woman!!!

Rick/ but what if she says no?

Sapphire/ well you ain't gonna find out if you never ask.

Rick/ your right!! IM FRICKIN RICK SANCHEZ!!! AND I AM GONNA PROPOSE TO HER RIGHT NOW!!

Sapphire/ woah woah woah, don't do that yet, it's has to be romantic. Your got to make this moment something for you 2 to treasure for the rest of your life!! You have to propose at the right moment.

Rick/ Uhg but the book is gonna be so long!! I wanna marry her now, and get it over with already.

Sapphire/ dude how are you gonna have a wedding if we are still in literal danger, and we are trapped inside a temple surrounded by demons?

Bree/ she's right, it's pretty dumb to propose now, *gasps* we should be the brides maids!!

Sapphire/ OH I HAVE THE PERFECT DRESS AT HOME!!

Bree/ is it the left one I. The white dress section?

Sapphire/ YAS!!

Bree/ oh I love that dress, *gasp* we should get matching dresses for all the brides maids.