Chapter 1 part 4

I don't wanna waste all off this part explaining everything about a species called the Estrella-deseo's so I'm just gonna do it as short as possible.

Estrella-Deseo got there name from a Spanish Scientist who nicknamed one Estrella-deseo, which is Spanish for Starwish. But everyone calls them Estrellas for short. The human forms always have Snow White hair, and most of them live in a sacred homeland called Aztlánica. They are one of the many powerful cosmic deities that rule over and protect the ultra realms. The Estrellas culture and way of life are kind/ a lot simpler to México, Brazil, and the seven tribes that lived in Chicomoztoca.

The Estrellas represent tropical countries and there ancient civilizations.

The celestial Guardians represents not just America but all of planet earth, they believe strongly in freedom.

Okay now here's the story

Das watched as the soldiers trained and prepared for the next attack. Making sure that they do it right.

Das/ Buck higher you weak soapstones, we don't have enough time to mess around I need you to train harder-

Bree/ Das!!

Das turned around and say Bree and the others run to her.

Sapphire/ we need to speak with Peyton!!

Das/ she's not here right now, she'll be gone for a day, what's wrong?

Tails/Bree told us what happened with silhouette and Dartak, we all know he's back.

Sonic/and we all decided to help you take this jerk down!!

Das/ absolutely not, I will not let you guys enter this dangerous fight!! I know you guys are strong hero's but Dartak has gotten a lot stronger!! You have no idea what he is capable off, or about every single detail of everything he has done not only to me but to my family, to our society, to our entire race!!! He's not just a dangerous criminal. he's a demon, some say is more evil then satan!!

Sapphire/ we don't care, we're helping rather you like it or not!!

Bree/ ya, you've always been there to help us, now it's time we returned all those favors.

Tails/ Peyton and koko helped me with my research on dragonlords and all sorts of cosmic deities.

Amy/ Timber and silhouette are always willing to babysit everyones kids.

Infinite/ and let's not forget silhouette saved Nova and ace's life from teenage bullies by banishing then into a dimension that causes infinite fear. No pun intended.

Sonic/ and Das your always willing to race me, and your speed encourages me to become faster and faster. I may not never become as fast as you, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

Das/.....

Sonic/ so what do ya say?

Das/...I-

They then heard screams from down the hall. They all ran to the screams and saw an injured Estrella with a deep cut on her head. The celestial soldiers were trying to hold her limbs down as she struggled against them.

Soldier 1 / somebody restrain her!!

Das /* runs towards them* STOP!!! YOUR SCARING HER!!!

Soldier 2/ lord Drako-uh I mean Das, this Estrella is very dangerous. She could be psychotic or possessed!!!

Das then approach the Estrella slowly as she moved all the soldiers hands off him.

Das/ she's not possessed!!She's not psychotic!!