Chapter 6 part 3

Peyton looks around as everyone was almost ready for the war. She then sees bill cipher as memories of her killing another bill cipher from another world haunt her memory. She then snapped out of it and goes to bill.

Peyton/ you are a bill cipher from Sapphires world?

Bill/ EEP!!!.....uh, yeah?

Peyton/ and you are related to her too?

Bill/ y- yes.

Peyton/ you can calm down, I trust you. I'm not gonna do anything bad, I just need a huge favor from you, and if you don't do it, someone will most likely die, and because of that storm at the other temple I can't see what's gonna happen.

Bill/ but, what is it.

Peyton/ let's fuse.

Bill/.....fuse what?

Peyton/ fuse us.

Bill/ WOAH WOAH WOAH!! If this is your weird way of saying let's kiss then I'm sorry, I'm not that kind of cat.

Peyton/ what?!!? Ew no I meant we fuse into one person by making a new form, new person that is kinda both of us but also a new person.

Bill/😳😳😳

Peyton/....I know what you are thinking, and you stop it right now because that is not what I am talking about!!

Bill/ okay I'm just confused.

Peyton/ okay do you know what  the dna slicers from Pokémon are.

Bill/ no.

Peyton/ what about Steven universe?

Bill/ no.

Peyton/ DRAGON BALL Z!!!??

Bill/ no.

Peyton/ oh my gods, I thought you see everything!!!??

Bill/ look just because I can see everything doesn't mean I do all the time, I mean geez, I give people privacy.

Peyton/ *sighs* okay fine I'll just find das and rick to show you.

Bill/ ew gross not them it's so cringy when the kiss each other, I do not wanna see that again-

Peyton/ -FUSION IS NOT KISSING DANG IT!!!.......*sees tesha* hey Tesha, where is Nikki?

Tesha/ I don't know.

Bill/ what does Nikki have to do with rick and Das?....😳Oh my gods is she there  daughter!!

Peyton/NO SHES NOT-......we're you even paying any attention when they were together.

Bill/ no because I don't wanna see them kissing-

Peyton/IT NOT!!!......*groans* I don't have time for this....Okay bill, take my hand.

Bill/ uh...no thanks.

Peyton/ I'm not gonna kiss you bill, I'm just gonna show you what I'm trying to tell you.

Bill/ alright fine but no touching me.

He takes Peyton's hand and then flames of green and blue glowed from their hands making a bright light. When the light was gone the 2 hade fused into one being. A fusion peyton thought she would never do again.

Minda mind guard

She walks out past the soldiers and towards Nikki as everyone stared.