Chapter 7 part 5

Dartak/ you fools really don't know when the war is over do you?

Shadow/ please, it's over when we say it is.

Dartak/ *growls*.......hmp......no, I realize it now. I guess we're both wrong. It ends when I end your lives.

Dartak roars as he rages towards them, sonic and shadow jump and dodge but then while they were in the air Dartak jumps and split kicks them both. When the 2 hit the ground in different directions Dartak aims his arm at sonic, and fires multiple blasts as large as himself and as fast as a bullet. And sonic runs as he maneuvers around them all while shadow takes his rings around his wrists off.

Shadow/ CHAOS BLAST!M!

Dartak screams as it hit his back. He glares as he rage attacks at shadow as he dodges and sonic spin dashes Dartak in the head.

As they did this attack pattern the others were fighting to break the collars off the 4 friends under its control.

Morty and his family eventually were able to hold rick down long enough for dr Flug to destroy the collar with one of his gadgets.

Rick/ oh god w-w-what happened.

Morty/ r-rick y-y-you were mind controlled!!!

Rick/ w-wait where's DAS!?!?

Flug froze as he sees the mind controlled das standing right behind rick and squeaks with fear.

White hat/ dr? Are you alri *sees das*iiiiiEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Rick turns and see das with a pale expression on her face as she tries to punch his head to the ground but he rolled to the side.

Rick/ DAS WAKE UP!!!

Das roars as she charges and rick pulls out a gun and shoots her leg. He then grabs her as white hat gives the kids to dr Slug and uses his power to help.

White hat/ I can't ....hold her much longer!!!

Rick/ DO IT!!!

Flug fires and the collar breaks.

Das/ uh, I hate those collars!!!

Morty/ DAS!!! RICK!!! your okay!!!

Morty hugs das and rick as they hug back and summer joins in.

Beth/ this is all sweet and all but, what about them?

Beth points at the sonic gang as they fight against black hat and silhouette.

Rick/ you!!

Dr Flug/ Uh me?

Rick/ YES WHO ELSE!!! do you have another one of those?

Flug/ I always come with back up.

Rick/ toss me one.

Flug throws another device and rick catches it as he reloaded it.

Rick/ you ready?

Das/ born ready.

White hat grabs the kids as rick and das went towards the fight to help. The others tried to join but were blocked when more demons came for a fight and separated them.

Jerry was running until he was surrounded by them and he immediately curled into a ball and cried as he beg!!

Jerry/ NO PLEASE DONT EAT ME EAT MY WIFE AND KIDS THERE MUCH TASTER AND MY BANK ACCOUNT IS 2376572-

He went on and one about everything as the demons just stare at him with cringed faces.

Demon 1/ uh are all humans this pathetic?