Chapter 3 prologue

The strangeness begins

I'm sorry that this part is short but I hope you enjoy

Everyone was shocked as Everyone was in a emergency. They were on the ship trying to figure everything out.

Infinite/ don't worry Sapphire will find her, I promise.

Peyton/ this is all my fault, Dartak knew that Nova would secretly try to help and he took advantage of us again!!! *angry yells* WHY CANT WE GET THIS JERK!!!!!

Tesha/ peyton you need calm down.

Peyton/ I AM PERFECTLY CALM!!!!! *punches the wall like it was wet paper*

Then black portals appear surrounding everyone and started sucking them all in individual portals.

Bree/ WHATS HAPPENING!!!??

Tails/ THE PORTALS ARE PULLING US IN!!!

Tails then trips and was pulled in.

Sonic/ TAILS!!!

Then everyone was pulled in as everyone blacked out hearing a dark chuckle.

Infinite fell into the snow face first then gets up but Sapphire falls on top of him.

Infinite/....ow.

Sapphire/ oh, *gets off infinite* I am so sorry!!

Infinite/ hey it's okay I'm- .....woah.

Sapphire looks at what he was looking at and saw a beautiful wonder, the place looked like, a giant coral reef above ground. It had exotic fish flying around like it was water and many other unusual creatures. The fish occasionally flew through mist which was being shot through a few huge pieces of coral or they would go into the ocean. Infinite and sapphire stare at the wonder until that heard a tiger like roar.

They looked at the saw a credit that had saber tooth tiger like teeth, a lion like mane. It had shark fin on its back and the end of its striped tail had one to. The colors of the creature made it blend perfectly with its surroundings. It also had no fur, except for the mane, and fins on the back of there elbows. It jumps and it's legs stand against its body like a man pretending to be a worm and moves through the air like a shark, and when it's paws touched the ground it ran like a big cat. Sapphire and infinite ran as they tried to outrun the beast heading towards them. Before the beast bite then infinite and sapphire trip and fell down from coral to coral as the beast flew after them as they slide down.

When they stopped sliding Infinite points to a cave and the 2 were about to run inside until a Jidu-di-mei exited the cave and looks at them like a curious puppy. Behind it was a dozen smaller ones.

They then hear the roars from the distance, then suddenly the Jidu uses its tails to grab them and through them into the cave. Another jidu came as the little ones hide under its tails out of sight with infinite and sapphire. Sapphire peaks out as she secretly watches. The same tiger beast was there talking to the jidu.

Beast/ greetings Nella.

Nella aka the female jidu/ hello gama, hows your day?

Gama aka the beast/ it's alright I guess, I saw a anthropomorphic cat and Jackaland I was very hungry so I chased them but lost them when they fell. And I can smell there scent leading into that cave off yours.

Nella/ you know the law gama, your not allowed to be caught trespassing here unless you wish to challenge the owner of the turf for control.

Gama/ okay jeez call down, I'm not here to fight for your territory and I'm not here to eat your kids, I just want my prey your husband Jan is hiding underneath him.