Part Three - Chapter Fourteen: Back the Hell off

Olalla frowned watching her children excitedly greet Cassidy, she couldn’t believe that the other woman was here and that her alone time with Fernando was over; she had hoped to worm her way back into his good books after what had happened between them.

“It’s nice to see you again Olalla,” Cassidy greeted politely finishing saying hello to Nora and Leo, she knew that things weren’t going to be easy between the two of them; she doubted that they would ever get along because of the one connection that they had.

Olalla ignored Cassidy as she moved to collect her children away from their step-mother, she was still incredibly bitter about the fact that Fernando had married the brunette; she couldn’t understand how he could do that to her.

Cassidy rolled her eyes watching the other woman, she didn’t know why Olalla was being such a pain in the ass; she was the one that had caused the divorce with her affair with George and now she didn’t even seem to want Fernando to be happy.

“I was thinking that we could do something,” Olalla said smiling sweetly at her ex-husband, she knew that she needed to show him that they could still be amazing together; she wanted him to drop Cassidy and take her back.

Fernando frowned at Olalla’s words and shook his head, he already had plans with Cassidy and the twins; he didn’t mind having Nora and Leo with them but he didn’t want Olalla hanging around and getting the wrong idea.

“Siento but I already have plans,” Fernando said glancing at Cassidy, he was faithful to her and he wouldn’t spend time with Olalla alone because it would jeopardize that; he wasn’t going to mess up his second marriage.

***

Olalla pursed her lips as watching Fernando with Cassidy, she didn’t know what the footballer saw in the brunette; she wasn’t sure why he didn’t see that Cassidy wasn’t suitable for him.

“What does he see in her?” Olalla muttered as the couple sat down, it was a team meal and while the children were all being watched; the team was using the time to relax while they could with their spouses.

Fernando and Cassidy were sat away from Olalla, who had been seated across the room from them by Vicente; he didn’t want the ex-wife causing any trouble for his team right now.

“Maybe he likes that fact that she isn’t going to cheat on him and try to ruin his career,” one of the women next to her muttered making Olalla glare at her.

It wasn’t news to Olalla that she wasn’t completely welcome at the hotel and many of her former friends avoided her now after what she had done to Fernando; no one could understand why Olalla had done what she had to the footballer.

Olalla snorted turning to look at Fernando and Cassidy, there was no doubt in her mind that she was better suited at being his wife than the brunette was; she would never be suited for a life as a wife of a footballer.

“What would I give to have him back?” Olalla said making a couple of the people at her table look at her concerned, they didn’t want anything to destroy Fernando’s happy marriage; the spaniard didn’t deserve him back after what she had done.

Olalla had had her chance with the footballer and now he had moved on, there was no way he would force himself back again; he wasn’t the same person that he had been with her.

“Excuse me,” Olalla said as she pushed herself to her feet, her eyes locked on Cassidy as the other woman headed for the ladies room alone.

***

Cassidy washed her hands as she prepared to head back to the table for dinner, she looked at herself in the mirror knowing that she was now supporting a beautiful pregnancy glow.

“You aren’t good enough for him, you know,” Olalla said walking into the ladies room, she glared at Cassidy hoping to drive the other woman away; she knew what she wanted and she was sure that the brunette wouldn’t resist her for long especially since she was going to make her life hell.

Cassidy turned around to look at Olalla, she frowned wondering why she would come to her and say that to her; she crossed her arms knowing she had to keep the peace.

“What makes you think that I’m not good enough for Nando?” Cassidy asked knowing that she had to remain calm, she doubted that it would do her any good to lash out; she could only imagine what Olalla would do if she did.

Olalla smirked moving closer to her love rival, she wanted to ensure that Cassidy knew that this was only the beginning; she was determined to win Fernando back.

“Why would you be good for him? You’re nothing but a gold-digger,” Olalla said watching Cassidy, she knew that she had to make sure that the other woman didn’t have a chance against her; she wanted Fernando back and she was sure he still loved her.

Cassidy clenched a hand as she stared at Olalla, she knew what the other woman was doing and she wasn’t going to fall for it; Fernando and her had been through so much and she wasn’t about to allow Olalla to ruin her life.

“I’m not going anywhere Olalla, I’m here to stay,” Cassidy asked watching her, she knew that there was nothing Olalla could say that would change that.

Taking a deep breath as she stepped closer to Olalla, Cassidy knew that there was nothing that could happen that would change how she was; the brunette was expecting another child with her husband and she wasn’t going to mess this up.

“Listen to me very carefully Olalla… if you don’t stop messing with my marriage to Fernando, you will regret the day that you ever messed with me. Back the hell off,” Cassidy hissed stepping closer to Olalla and poked her in the shoulder, she didn’t care how it looked to anyone else; the brunette was sick of having Olalla mess with her life.

Cassidy knew that there was no way that the other woman would allow her and Fernando to live in peace; she was all too aware that she was already being a nightmare with the children and she wanted all of this to stop.

“All this stops now Olalla… I don’t want you keeping his children from him, Fernando doesn’t deserve you being such a perra,” Cassidy said controlling her anger, she glared at the woman in front of her who seemed generally surprised that Cassidy was talking to her like that.

Olalla swallowed stepping back away from Cassidy, she really hadn’t been expecting the brunette to speak to her like that; she had thought Cassidy would be a bit of a push over and would worry about what she had said.

Cassidy stared at Olalla for a moment before she shook her head and pushed past the other woman, she didn’t want to spend another moment with her and she knew that Fernando would be worried about her.

Cassidy walked out of the bathroom, she knew there would probably consequences for what she had just done but she wasn’t going to allow Olalla to walk all over her anymore.