Part Three - Chapter Four: Wedding Reception

Fernando's hands held Cassidy close as they kissed, he knew that he was going to have to let her go sooner or later so that they could enjoy their reception but he didn't want to share her just yet.

"I love you," Cassidy whispered pulling back slightly and rested her head against Fernando's, she smiled as she felt him run his fingers carefully down her exposed shoulders; there was no doubt in Cassidy's mind that she would never regret saying I do with her footballer.

"Te amo," Fernando replied leaning forward and kissed her again, he knew how lucky he was to have her and he wouldn't change anything for the world; the footballer deepened the kiss as his thoughts turn to their children and his children from a previous marriage.

"How did you do it?" Fernando asked pulling back, his fingers carefully moving a strand of her perfectly styled hair back into place; he had asked her before the wedding and she hadn't answered him and it worried him what she might have done.

Cassidy shifted nervously looking at her husband, she truly didn't want to lie to him not after they had gotten married but she knew that she couldn't tell him what she had done; it would only upset him if he learnt what it had cost her.

"Cass amor por favor," Fernando murmured brushing his lips against hers, he knew that it had to have cost her something since Olalla had refused him at every turn when he had asked her; he didn't want her to keep this secret from him.

Cassidy rested her head against his as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and nibbled on her lip nervously about what he would say; she smiled softly as he kissed her cheek and then her neck in comfort.

***

"Mrs Cassidy Torres, it has a nice ring to it," Cassandra teased hugging her older sister, she was thrilled for her and she knew how much this meant to Cassidy; she loved the footballer and had done everything that she could to be with him.

Cassidy smiled softly as she pulled back, she felt a little guilty that Cassandra's own marriage hadn't lasted long and now she was forced to raise Luke alone; Cassidy only hoped that her sister would one day find someone new.

"Don't worry about me," Cassandra said knowing what her older sister was thinking about, she wasn't going to allow Jason's memory to ruin her life; he had walked out on her and she was moving on with her life like he had.

Cassidy smiled as she nodded at her sister as Fernando wrapped his arm around her, he hadn't been able to keep his hands off of her since the official had pronounced them man and wife; he pressed a kiss to her lips making Cassandra roll her eyes as she left them alone.

"Hola," Fernando said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer to him, he grinned as he kissed her again knowing that he was thankful that she had done what she had for him; Cassidy smiled as she turned her attention to him.

"I can't wait to have you alone," Fernando whispered into her ear, he grinned making her blush knowing that tonight they would stay in a hotel while their parents handled the children before they headed off on their honeymoon for two weeks alone in the sun.

Fernando chuckled as he kissed Cassidy again, he knew that it wouldn't be long now until he had her to himself; the brunette was everything that he wanted and he wanted her as soon as possible.

"Behave we still have things to do," Cassidy whispered pecking his lips and pulled away, she knew that they would have all the time in the world later but they still had to keep up appearances; she smiled at the glare that Fernando gave her knowing that she was right.

Cassidy sighed as her mother called to her, she knew that it was time for her to throw her bouquet; the brunette pressed another kiss to Fernando's lips knowing that in a few more hours they could head back to their hotel room together.

"I'll be back," Cassidy promised before she moved away from her new husband and smiled at her mother as she left him behind; Fernando watched her go before David Luiz came and stood next to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"You look happy," the Brazilian said smiling at his friend, he couldn't remember a time that he had seen Fernando like this; they had joined Chelsea at the same time and David could remember how hurt the Spaniard had been by his first wife.

"I am happy," Fernando said rolling his eyes as he watched his wife, he smiled as he watched her before casting a glance at David whose brown eyes were rooted on the younger Smith sister; he took a deep breath knowing that he had to say something.

"Don't hurt her," Fernando warned his friend, he was aware that no one else had seen how close David had been with Cassandra over the past few months; he doubted that anyone realised that the Brazilian had taken a liking to his new sister-in-law but that didn't mean that he was going to allow David to hurt her.

The Brazilian looked at his friend and nodded his head, he could see that Fernando was serious and he didn't blame him; Cassandra had told him how hurt she had been by what her ex-husband had done to her and their little boy.

"If all goes well we'll be in-laws," David joked smiling at Fernando, he knew that he wasn't going to be an idiot and he truly didn't mind that Cassandra had Luke; he adored the little boy even after a short time of being with his mother.

Fernando nodded his head as a smile formed on his face, he didn't mind the idea of becoming in-laws with David; they were close friends and he knew that as long as he made Cassandra happy then he didn't mind.

Fernando chuckled as he watched his sister-in-law catch the flowers that his wife had thrown and patted David on the shoulder as the blonde shot a glance at the Brazilian; he had a feeling that if Cassandra had her way that she wouldn't wait long this time to get married again.

"Good luck," Fernando teased walking away from his friend and headed for his wife, he wouldn't be telling Cassidy anytime soon that her sister was dating David; he knew that Cassandra would want to tell her sister when the time was right.

Cassidy smiled as Fernando approached and wrapped his arms around her again making a couple of the women coo at the clearly in love married couple; they were in their honeymoon phase even if they hadn't left yet.

"Two more hours," Fernando murmured kissing her, he knew that he couldn't wait longer than that; he wanted to take the new Mrs Fernando Torres back to their hotel room and show her just how much he loved her.

Cassidy smiled as she nodded her head knowing that he was already testing his own patience and she didn't want him snapping; the brunette could only smile at the thought of what her new husband would do if they didn't leave soon.

"Okay," Cassidy said kissing his lips, she allowed him to pull her close and she knew that his control was starting to snap; however the sound of Leia calling for them pulled the couple apart.

Fernando groaned as he looked over at his daughter knowing that this was going to be a long night.