Part Three - Chapter Seven: Bora Bora

“Buenos días Mrs Torres,” Fernando said waking Cassidy up, they had arrived in Bora Bora late the evening before and after a night of love making, they had settled down to sleep in the late hours of the early morning.

Cassidy murmured as she rolled over to go back to sleep, she didn’t know why Fernando was awake this early but she had no intentions of getting up before the sun had risen; they’d been up late and she just wanted to sleep for a few hours longer.

“Come on amor… you’ll like what I have planned,” Fernando said kissing her softly, he rolled his eyes knowing that this situation was usually reversed; he climbed from the bed, the footballer took a deep breath before he pulled the quilt from the bed making Cassidy glare at him.

Fernando grinned at the sight of his naked wife, he knew she’d be far from pleased that he had woken her up but they needed to move if he wanted to give her a special breakfast on the first morning on their honeymoon.

“Nando,” Cassidy whined sitting up and reached for the quilt, she pouted as he stopped her wondering why he wasn’t letting her sleep; Fernando smiled as he watched her knowing that she would forgive him when she saw what he had planned.

“Siento... but you need to get dressed,” Fernando said kissing Cassidy, she stared at him for a moment before she huffed and climbed out of bed; she wasn’t sure what he was planning but she hoped that it was worth being woken up at five-thirty in the morning.

Fernando watched as she disappeared into the bathroom, he grinned to himself as he moved to check that everything was ready; he’d had the caterer of the complex put together a picnic for them to enjoy for breakfast and he knew that it would be worth it.

***

“Nando you know that I love you but serious,” Cassidy murmured as Fernando dragged her along the beach, he chuckled knowing why she was complaining; the brunette was wearing a black cheesecloth open sleeve tunic paired with black bow toe post flat sandals.

Fernando looked around before he stopped, he smiled at his wife before he set about putting down the blanket for them to sit on.

“After you,” Fernando said placing the picnic basket on the blanket, he knew that Cassidy had no idea how much he had planned for their honeymoon; he wanted to make it a time that neither of them would forget.

Cassidy removed her green beach bag down before she moved to sit down, she eyed her husband wondering what was going on as he sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm.

“Nando… what are we doing here?” Cassidy asked looking at him, she smiled as he held her close to his chest and looked along the ocean before them; she had a feeling that they were going to be extremely busy on this honeymoon.

“Wait for it,” Fernando whispered in her ear, his lips brushed against the tip before he dropped a kiss carefully behind her ear; he smiled as she shivered before he reached into the picnic basket and pulled out a bottle of champagne.

Cassidy raised an eyebrow at her husband as he handed her a glass, she wasn’t sure what they were waiting for but she was impressed that he was this prepared for whatever was going on.

The couple didn’t have to wait long before the sun slowly started to raise making Fernando grin as he wrapped his arms around his wife as the beauty of nature itself was revealed to them.

“Remind me never to doubt you,” Cassidy whispered cuddling into Fernando’s arms, she smiled as he held her close knowing that he had done this for her and that made her love him even more.

Cassidy relaxed into his hold as the watched the sun rise for a new day, she didn’t know how Fernando had come up with this but she had to admit that she was impressed.

“Would you like some breakfast?” Fernando asked after a few moments, the air had started to warm up again and the couple could tell that it was going to be a nice day; Cassidy nodded her head as her stomach grumbled making her husband chuckle.

Fernando handed her a chocolate croissant before helping himself to a blueberry muffin, he knew that they were going to have a relaxing day and he hoped that she would enjoy the other things that he had planned for the two week honeymoon.

“So what else do you have planned?” Cassidy asked looking at Fernando curiously, she was a little relieved that they didn’t have to worry about paparazzi right now; she doubted that the paps knew where they were and wouldn’t for a while.

Fernando chuckled as he kissed his wife, he didn’t want to tell her too much so that she would be surprised but he knew that he would have to tell her something; she deserved to know what they were doing the next day at least.

“We are going to Mount Otemanu tomorrow,” Fernando carefully revealed, he looked at Cassidy who was looking at him with interest as she tried to figure out what he was planning.

***

“So did you enjoy my early morning surprise?” Fernando asked looking at his wife, he knew that she hadn’t wanted to get up early but he had every day of their honeymoon planned out so that they could both enjoy their two weeks away.

Cassidy nodded her head as she cuddled into his side, she truly didn’t mind that he had woken her up after a late night; she was touched that he wanted to do so much with her and he had so much planned for them.

“I did but if you are going to want me up early every day, could you give me a small warning,” Cassidy said making Fernando chuckle and nod his head, he knew that it was only fair since he had woken her up early that morning with no warning; he didn’t want every morning of their honeymoon to be like that.

The couple headed back to the villa that they were staying in, it was part of a massive complex and Cassidy was a little relieved that all of their meals were provided for them; the last thing that she wanted to do was cook right now.

“So we’re going to a volcano tomorrow,” Cassidy said as Fernando unlocked the door to their villa, he smiled as he nodded his head knowing that he actually had everything under control; he wanted to ensure that they both had a good time since when they returned home to London, he would be flying off to Brazil with his national team.

“We are… I’d charge the camera batteries,” Fernando said looking at his wife, he still couldn’t believe that she was now Mrs Cassidy Torres; it seemed unreal to him and he was frightened sometimes that he would wake up and he’d be back with Olalla.

Fernando wrapped his arms around Cassidy making her look at him, she smiled as he kissed her; she didn’t know what went through his mind but everything seemed to be going so well for them right now.

Fernando grinned as he led Cassidy towards their bedroom for the next two weeks, he was going to make the most of their time alone; he didn’t know when they would get another chance like this again.