Part One - Chapter Nine: Fernando's Reward

Cassidy smiled looking around the room, she had set everything out ready for that night; she swallowed a little nervous about the fact that this would be the first time that they had taken their relationship to the next level.

Cassidy had chosen to wear a bodycon dress in baroque print that she had paired with studded shoe boots, she had wanted to look nice for Fernando as part of his reward and Stephan was out of town for a couple of days so she didn't need to worry about him.

“You look nice,” Fernando said turning to face Cassidy, he smiled as she turned to face him; he couldn't believe that not only had he finally scored for Chelsea but he was also now going to get to spend the night with Cassidy.

“So what is the plan for tonight?” Fernando asked knowing that she had something up her sleeve; she smirked wrapping her arms around Fernando’s neck and kissed him.

Fernando moaned softly as Cassidy slowly started to led him to the master bedroom; he furrowed his brow as soon as they were inside as Cassidy released him and stepped away from him.

“I’ll do whatever you want me too just like I promised,” Cassidy said pushing Fernando back onto the bed, he stared up at her as she moved to straddle him; his hands rested on her bare thighs, he carefully ran a hand up her legs before he pulled her into a kiss.

Cassidy grinned allowing Fernando to carefully push her dress up her legs; she could tell that he was desperate for her and she wasn’t going to deny him this time.

“Take the dress off,” Fernando said pulling back from kissing Cassidy, she looked at him nodding her head and climbed off of him; she carefully moved to pull her dress over her head revealing her blue smooth padded plunge bra and short briefs.

Cassidy allowed her dress to drop to the floor as Fernando stared at her, he swallowed as he stared at her nearly naked body; he couldn't believe that this was happening.

Fernando signalled for Cassidy to straddle him again before the two of them started kissing again, he pulled her close as she started to remove his shirt; she kissed his lips as he pulled her close.

“Please tell me you remembered to bring condoms,” Cassidy gasped as Fernando flipped them over, he pulled off his shirt as he kissed down the brunette’s neck; he nodded his head knowing that they had to be careful, they didn't want to end up in a situation where they ended up making a big mistake.

***

Fernando smiled kissing Cassidy, he hadn't been able to keep his hands off of her; they had nearly covered every flat surface in the apartment, he seemed completely taken with their acts in intimacy.

Cassidy closed her eyes panting, the two were currently on the living room floor; but she knew that sooner or later that Fernando would have to return to his family.

“I think we got every room,” Fernando mused resting on top of Cassidy as he tried to calm his breathing while Cassidy ran her fingers through his brown hair.

Fernando closed his eyes content for a moment, he had never expected anything like that; they had been so passionate that it had made him question everything that he had with his wife.

“I think so,” Cassidy agreed as she felt Fernando shift his weight off her slightly as he moved to lie contently next to her; the two of them were breathing heavily as they lay next to one another.

“When do you have to go home?” Cassidy asked pushing herself up slightly, her brown eyes looked at Fernando as he opened his eyes and watched her; he pulled her in for a kiss, he didn't to think about leaving yet.

“When I am ready,” Fernando breathed rolling back on top of Cassidy; she nodded her head as he kissed her softly, his body pressing down on hers as he deepened the kiss.

Cassidy wrapped her arms around Fernando’s neck, what they were doing was wrong and she hoped that she wouldn’t cause him more pain in the future; he was a married man with two children and Fernando would always put them first.

***

“So did you like your reward?” Cassidy asked watching Fernando dress, she felt a little cheap as she watched him knowing that he was returning to his wife. Olalla had called demanding that he come home because she wanted to go out for the night with her friends again.

“It’s the best reward I’ve ever gotten,” Fernando said kissing her lips, he felt her wrap her arms around his neck as she released her hold on the sheet that was covering her modesty; he moaned as she carefully pulled him back into the bed, he hated that he had to leave her like this.

“I’m sorry to leave you like this,” Fernando said, he knew that it wasn’t the best situation and that she was feeling cheap since he had basically used her for sex and was now going home to his wife; he didn't want her to feel like this. Cassidy shook her head as she gave Fernando a small smile.

“It’s okay… I knew what I was getting myself in for when I agreed to this,” Cassidy said making Fernando feel even guiltier; in the five weeks since they had started this he had never felt like this but he knew that what they were doing was wrong.

Cassidy kissed Fernando knowing that they were going to have to get passed the guilty that they were feeling; she hoped that things would get easier for them, she didn't want to lose what she felt with Fernando and she knew that they would have to get used to this.

“I wish that I could give you more… you deserve so much more,” Fernando said pulling back from Cassidy, she watched him knowing that he hated himself for what had happened between them; Cassidy sighed allowing him to rest his head against hers.

“Is it wrong that I want to keep you to myself?” Fernando asked kissing Cassidy, she grinned as she held him close before Cassidy allowed him to move onto her back.

Fernando kissed Cassidy passionately, he felt sick knowing that she would be returning to her abusive boyfriend while he went home to his distant wife; he wanted nothing more than to climb back into bed with her.

“No,” Cassidy breathed running her fingers through his brown hair, she tilted her head wondering what is real hair colour was; for as long as she could remember he’d been either a brunette or a blonde.

“I really have to go,” Fernando breathed starting to remove his shirt as he kissed her, he allowed it to fall to the floor as Cassidy pulled him back to her; they both forgot about what they had to be doing as they fell back into bed with one another.

Fernando started to unbuckle his jeans, he moaned softly as she ran a hand through his hair; she knew that he had to go home but a little longer couldn't hurt.

“We’ll have to be quick,” Fernando said breathlessly as he pulled down his jeans and boxers, he knew that Olalla wouldn’t be pleased if he was late but he couldn't help himself after being allowed access to Cassidy’s body.

Fernando took a deep breath as he climbed back into bed, he wasn’t sure what was going to happen but he hoped that Cassidy would be staying around for as long as possible since he needed her.