Part One - Chapter Six: Unexpected Feelings

Fernando carefully moved Cassidy onto her back, his lips never leaving hers while her hands ran her fingers through his brown hair; he moaned softly as she spread her legs so that he could settle comfortable on top of her.

Cassidy deepened the kiss drawing him closer, she had never experienced anything like this in her life and she knew that it was wrong but she couldn't bring herself to stop.

Fernando pulled back slightly so that he could catch his breath, his lips brushing against Cassidy’s as she rested her head on the couch; they both hoped to god that the children stayed asleep and Olalla didn't come home to catch them in this position.

“We should stop,” Fernando murmured before he kissed Cassidy again while she wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers toying with the small hairs at the back of his neck; they both knew that this had to end but there was something about the kiss that made them want more.

Cassidy bit softly at Fernando’s lower lip as he pulled back again, he licked his lips knowing that if he didn't stop now then he was going to want to go further and even with the no sex before a match ban it wouldn’t stop him.

Fernando kissed her softly before he pulled her back into a sitting position; Cassidy rested her head against Fernando’s as they pulled apart, she knew that this was going to get messy.

“That shouldn’t have happened, you’re married and I have a boyfriend,” Cassidy breathed her brown eyes searched Fernando’s, he cupped her face and he kissed her lips softly; he knew it was wrong but he couldn't help himself.

“Correctively I have an estranged wife and you have an abusive boyfriend,” Fernando said watcjing her closely knowing that he was right about this, she sighed as she allowed him to run his fingers through his hair.

***

“So what are we going to do?” Cassidy asked as she accepted the cup of coffee from Fernando, she looked at him as he ran a hand through his dyed hair; he licked his lips as he looked at Cassidy, after that they couldn't just ignore what had happened between them.

“I never expected to feel this way about anyone but Olalla, I don’t know if I can lose you,” Fernando said confused about his feelings for Cassidy, she was nothing like his wife and he wondered why he suddenly felt like he had known her all his life.

Cassidy took a deep breath looking at him, she hadn't expected him to say anything like that but she knew what he was talking about; she had never felt like this before and she knew that if she didn't stop now then she never would.

“I think that I’m falling for you Cass, it might have only been six weeks but I can’t see to take my mind off you,” Fernando said as he moved closer to the brunette, he swallowed wondering if maybe it was the alcohol in his system making this easy to talk about; he had been so shy when it had come to tell Olalla how he felt.

“You’re married,” Cassidy said trying to remind him that he had a wife, however it sounded more as if she was trying to remind herself; she knew that she couldn't be a home wrecker, she already had a feeling that Olalla was already cheating on Fernando.

“I know and ever since I met you, I can’t stop thinking about you… I haven’t had sex since we conceived Leo and every time I jerk off I think of you,” Fernando blurted out making Cassidy blush at her words, she didn’t know what it was but she found it slightly flattering his confession.

Fernando blinked as he slowly took in what he had just said, a blush slowly covered his freckled cheeks as he ducked his head; he swallowed staring at his hands before he felt Cassidy rest a hand on his.

“You think about me?” Cassidy asked Fernando nodded his head cursing himself for being slightly drunk while they were talking about this, he licked his lips as his mind flew to the make out session that they had just had.

“Nando, I’m oddly flattered,” Cassidy mused kissing his lips, she hadn't been able to resist the urge and she allowed him to draw her closer as he kissed her back.

Fernando cupped her face knowing that he would do anything for her, he couldn't describe the feelings that she awoke inside of him.

Fernando moaned breathlessly as Cassidy moved to straddle his waist, she pressed against him as she continued to kiss him; he held her close, his hands rested on her hips and pressed her down on his lap.

“We really should slow down,” Fernando breathed as his hips bucked at the friction that she caused, Cassidy nodded her head as she continued to kiss Fernando; she had never felt like this before and she didn't know what had caused it.

Fernando swallowed as he cupped her face, she licked her lips as his brown eyes searched hers; she allowed him to bring her in for another kiss, this certainly wasn’t going to end well.

***

“So what do we do now?” Cassidy asked as she ran her fingers through her hair, she looked at Fernando who had a grin on his face; he carefully pulled her back to him and kissed her again.

“We’re really going to have to stop this,” Cassidy mused allowing Fernando to kiss her, she knew that if they didn't have some sort of control then they would be caught even if right now everything was innocent between them.

“I don’t want to lose you Cass,” Fernando murmured softly as he cupped her face; he knew that if he didn't do something then there was a chance that he would lose her.

Fernando sighed knowing that he couldn't offer her a lot since he was married, but he wanted to feel something again, something he hadn’t felt in a long time.

“I know that I can’t offer you a lot… but I will offer you what I can,” Fernando said as he looked at Cassidy, she swallowed as she stared at him, it didn't take a lot to understand what he was asking.

Fernando wanted them to have some sort of relationship even though they were both in other relationships; he kissed her softly as he brought her close and he was asking for a lot but he needed her even if they had to keep it quiet.

“Are you sure about this?” Cassidy asked knowing that if she said yes that she would be messing with his marriage and she didn't know if she could do that to him.

Fernando nodded his head as he drew her closer to his warm body.

“I have never been surer in my life,” Fernando said knowing that if this was what he could offer her then he would do it in a heartbeat; he couldn't let go of the feelings that she created within him.

“Okay,” Cassidy conceded making Fernando smile drawing her into a kiss; this was going to be risky but they both needed something good in their lives right now.

Slowly the kiss between them heated up and Fernando lifted her up onto his lap, he brushed her hair from her face and slowly started to draw her close.

Fernando held her close knowing that they were going to have to be careful, he didn't want to end up like every other footballer that fell into the trap of having an affair when their marriage hit the rocks.

Cassidy was special to him and until things got better with Olalla, then she was all that he had to feel something good.