Part Three - Chapter One: Morning of the Wedding

Waking up the morning of the 3rd of June 2013, Cassidy Smith grinned as she ran a hand through her hair as she stretched as she looked around her childhood bedroom; she had stayed at her parents' house because her parents had wanted her home for one more night before she became a married woman.

Cassidy yawned as she climbed out of bed and quickly reached for her dressing gown and wrapped it around her, she was surprised that she hadn't been woken during the night by the twins demanding to see their father.

Cassidy stepped out of her bedroom and carefully headed downstairs, she smiled as she heard her mother in the kitchen making breakfast; the brunette wasn't sure what her fiancé was doing but she had a feeling that his parents were making sure that he was prepared for the big day.

"Morning," Cassidy said wandering into the kitchen, she smiled at the sight of her twins knowing that she was incredibly lucky; she had would never trade in her life for anything.

Leia and Noah were the highlight of their parents' life and had been a welcome addition to their lives; they were a year old and seemed to be getting bigger every day.

"Good morning," Cassandra said to her older sister as she fed her own son, she smiled at the brunette who moved further into the kitchen to check on the twins while Andrea bustled about preparing breakfast for the wedding party.

"So are you ready to become Mrs Cassidy Torres?" Cassandra asked ignoring the bickering in the hallway from their cousins who were going to be bridesmaids at the ceremony; she knew that her sister would be nervous and she didn't blame her after everything that had happened in the last two months.

"Of course I am," Cassidy said rolling her eyes as she sat down at the breakfast table, she knew that this was going to be a long day but she didn't feel all that hungry; she was nervous about her impending wedding.

Cassandra smiled wishing her older sister more luck with her marriage than she'd had with her own; it had been two months since her own marriage had ended and she was now officially divorced from her own husband.

"Here you are," Andrea said placing some toast in front of Cassidy, she was determined that her daughter was going to eat before they made the hour trip from the family home in the village of Denham to the wedding venue.

The last thing she wanted Cassidy to do was pass out during her wedding day, no matter how nervous she was.

"Thanks," Cassidy murmured as she picked up a piece of toast and nibbled on it, she knew that it wouldn't be long until she was marrying the love of her life.

***

"Mi hijo," Flori Torres cooed wrapping her arms around Fernando and hugged him, he smiled knowing that she was thrilled that his divorce hadn't put him off getting married again and he knew that she adored Cassidy.

His older brother and sister smiled at him, they were pleased to see that he was a lot happier in himself after everything that he had gone through with Olalla; it was clear that the brunette had made a positive change in his life.

"So how are you feeling?" Israel asked patting his brother on the pack as Fernando sat at the dining table, the family were staying in Fernando's Battersea home that he shared with Cassidy and the twins since she was at her parents place.

The footballer rolled his eyes as he helped himself to some toast, his stomach grumbled as he wondered what Cassidy was doing and he hoped that she was okay; they had never been a part like this even if he did have to travel for his job, he called her when he was away.

"I'm fine," Fernando said as he nibbled at his toast, he thanked his mother softly as she handed him some coffee knowing that he was going to need it; Sergio had kept him up most of the night talking about his own girlfriend and how much he loved her.

"Where is Sergio?" José asked looking up from his morning paper, he was slightly surprised that the Sevillian hadn't made his presence known when Flori had started to prepare breakfast since he loved her cooking.

"Working on his best man's speech," María Paz teased smiling at Fernando, she had last seen Sergio working on his best man's speech and she knew that it would bring nothing but trouble if someone didn't reign him in especially if his last best man speech was anything to go by.

Fernando swallowed heavily knowing that he had nothing to hide from Cassidy since he was always completely honest with her, however there was a lot that he didn't want his mother to know about.

"I'm just going to bring him some toast," Fernando said quickly collecting a couple of slices before he got to his feet and hurried off in search of his best friend; his brother chuckled and shook his head wondering what the footballer had to hide.

***

"Okay everyone into the cars," Andrea ordered as she ushered everyone out of the house, she was better than any wedding planner and was determined to make sure that her eldest daughter's wedding went off without any problems.

Cassidy balanced Leia on her hip as she made sure that one of her cousins had Noah, she couldn't believe that they were finally heading for the wedding venue so that she could get into her wedding dress.

"Oh Dad..." Cassidy said as she spotted tears forming in her father's eyes, she sighed as she moved to hug him knowing that this was going to be hard for him; he had been so excited when she had announced that Fernando and her were getting married and now it was all a little too much for him.

"It'll be okay," Cassidy said knowing that he was going to be giving her away to Fernando, she just hoped that he'd be able to make it down the aisle without bursting into tears.

"I know... I just can't believe my little girl is all grown up and getting married," Joseph said holding his eldest daughter close, he had never thought that he would see her settle down until she started dating Fernando and now she had a family as well.

Leia pouted as she joined in the hug making Cassidy smile, she knew that when her daughter was older then she would feel the same.

"Come on now people... we have an hour's drive a head of us and three until the wedding," Andrea said clapping her hands and taking Noah from one of her nieces, she rolled her eyes at her husband knowing that he was going to be a mess today; she just hoped that he'd be able to hold himself together until they arrived at the wedding venue.

Cassidy took a deep breath before she climbed into the back of the car with her sister, she sat Leia in her car seat knowing that this was going to be a long day.

Cassidy could only hope that they didn't face any trouble from anyone while they were getting married; the brunette stared up at her childhood home knowing that she when she returned she'd be a married woman.