Part Three - Chapter Five: The Morning After

Fernando smiled as he woke up and looked at Cassidy lying next to him, he yawned softly as he wrapped his arm around his wife knowing that they had a couple of hours before they had to leave for the airport for their honeymoon.

Fernando looked around the quiet room and grinned at the sight of the room, Cassidy’s ivory push up bra and shorts lay across their room along with his underwear; he couldn’t believe that this was their first morning as man and wife.

“Buenos días,” Fernando murmured pressing a kiss onto Cassidy’s bare shoulder as she started to wake up, it was a brand new feeling for him and Fernando couldn’t deny that he didn’t enjoy having her to himself for once.

Cassidy smiled feeling her husband press up against her back, she kept her brown eyes closed as he continued to kiss her exposed skin; they hadn’t had a night like that in a long time.

“Good Morning,” Cassidy whispered carefully opening her eyes and turned over to look at Fernando, she smiled softly as he brushed some hair from her face before he ducked down and kissed her.

The newly married couple enjoyed the silence as they continued to kiss knowing that there was no one to interrupt them since the children were with their parents until that afternoon.

“How about I go and fetch us some breakfast,” Fernando murmured pressing another kiss to Cassidy’s lips before he rolled out of bed; he grinned as he moved to collect his boxers as the brunette sat up in bed and watched him.

Cassidy nibbled her lower lip as she watched her husband dress, it felt strange to know that they were married now and she was official Mrs Cassidy Torres; the brunette couldn’t wait to use her new passport that stated her new married name.

“I shouldn’t be long,” Fernando said pulling on a clean pair of clothes, he smiled to himself as he turned to look at Cassidy; he made sure that he had his wallet before he padded back to the bed and gave her a kiss.

Cassidy wrapped her arms around her husband’s body and tugged him closer to the bed, she smiled to herself as she felt Fernando groan knowing that it would be a while before they would get enough of each other.

“I love you,” Cassidy said pulling back from Fernando, who chuckled as he brushed some hair from her face as he kissed her again; he would never trade this for anything.

Fernando sighed as he pulled back from his wife, she had done a lot for him and he wanted to make it up to her after what she had done to ensure that Nora and Leo were at the wedding.

Olalla had managed to get four thousand pound out of Cassidy so that the two children could attend.

Fernando was a little furious that his ex-wife had stooped so low to blackmail that sort of money out of Cassidy after how much he had pleaded with her to let Nora and Leo come to the wedding; she could have gotten the money out of him.

“Te amo,” Fernando said knowing that he would find a way to pay her back for what she had done for him, the last thing that he wanted was for her to struggle; she didn’t start work for another two months and he was glad for that.

***

Fernando pouted when he returned to the hotel room with breakfast only to find Cassidy now dressed in her white fluffy robe; he was looking forward to spend a little more time with her in bed.

“Don’t look at me like that… I can’t stay naked all day for your amusement,” Cassidy teased gettingto her feet and moved to wrap her arms around her husband’s neck and kissed him; she smiled knowing that it was going to take a while to get used to thinking of him that way.

Fernando chuckled kissing her back, he knew that they had to be checked out in a few hours but he wasn’t in any rush; he was enjoying their alone time too much.

Fernando was thrilled that he’d managed to extend their honeymoon time from one week to two before he headed off to Brazil with the Spanish national team.

Fernando had arranged for them to spend two weeks in Bora, Bora and he was looking forward to enjoying some time with her; he couldn’t remember the last time the two of them had been alone on holiday and he knew that this would be the time to relax for them.

***

“So has Fernando told you were you are going yet?” Cassandra asked looking at her sister, she smiled at the glow that Cassidy had and she knew that her sister was happy; she couldn’t remember ever seeing her like this before.

Cassidy shook her head as she looked at her husband, he refused to tell her where they were going on their honeymoon and she knew that she wouldn’t know until later on when they arrived at the airport for their flight.

“No and he won’t tell me,” Cassidy said looking at her husband as he sat down next to her with Noah on his lap; Fernando chuckled as he looked at his wife knowing that she would love what he had planned for them.

The only thing that Fernando hoped was that the paparazzi wouldn’t spoil their honeymoon; they had been lucky with their wedding however, he had seen that the paps had tried to gate crash their wedding reception to get a couple of snaps of them even if Cassidy had no idea about that yet.

“Andrea will tell you when we leave,” Fernando said smiling at his sister-in-law, he laughed softly as Cassidy glared at him wondering why her mother knew and she didn’t; the footballer had asked Andrea to pack for his wife since he didn’t want the brunette knowing where they were going.

Cassandra laugh knowing that her sister wouldn’t be pleased that she still didn’t know while their mother did; she couldn’t help but love that Fernando was able to keep her sister happy.

“Don’t look at me like that amor… someone need to pack for you,” Fernando said kissing her making Leia pout as she looked up at her father; she reached up and pulled at her father’s shirt making him pull back from her mother.

Cassidy smiled knowing that Leia didn’t like other people having Fernando’s attention, she tried everything to keep his attention and it was clear that she didn’t get along with her older half-sister Nora because of this.

“So when is our flight?” Cassidy asked as she tilted her head and shifted Leia on her lap, they were attempting to get her used to the fact that she couldn’t always have Fernando’s attention and they both knew that it was going to take some time.

“At three and dress comfortably… it’s a bit of a long one,” Fernando said watching his wife, he didn’t want to give too much away and he was sure that she wouldn’t mind the long flight; it would take just under a day to get there and he had arranged for them to stop off at Los Angeles.

Cassidy frowned as she wondered where they could be going, they mainly holidayed around Spain and France in the two years that they had been together so this was certainly something new.

Fernando grinned, he was looking forward to surprising his wife with their real destination, it was going to be worth it when they got to spend time alone.