Part One - Chapter Seven: Sneaking About

Cassidy nibbled on her lip as she walked into the apartment block that over looked Hyde Park, she didn't know why Fernando had bought the apartment when he had a home in Surrey that he lived in with his wife and the children.

Cassidy swallowed as she remembered Fernando slipping her a key to his private apartment while they had been at work; she had wondered what he was doing before he had told her that he had needed her that night.

Cassidy had told Stephan that she was having a girls’ night out and he had only been too happy to have her out of their apartment for the night; she had dressed up in a white silk maxi dress in black floral print paired with black heeled sandals and a black/white monochrome oversized clutch bag.

Cassidy didn't want to give her boyfriend any reason to doubt her about her lie and had dressed up not only for Fernando but so that Stephan didn't suspect anything; she knew what would happen if he discovered that she was seeing someone behind his back.

Cassidy swallowed pressing the button for the lift, she moved nervously as the doors opened and she was able to step inside, Fernando was upstairs waiting for her; she doubted that he had been home since he finished training that afternoon.

The ride up to the apartment was spent with Cassidy preparing herself for what she was about to do; they had to be careful and right now no one knew about this apartment but her and Fernando.

Stepping out of the lift, Cassidy looked around before she walked towards the penthouse apartment door where she knew that she would be spending the night with Fernando.

Taking the key from her black/white monochrome oversized clutch bag, Cassidy took a deep breath as she moved to unlock the door.

***

Fernando smiled watching Cassidy step into his apartment foyer from the living room; he watched her knowing that this was the first time since they had started their relationship that they had been alone like this.

“You look beautiful,” Fernando said as he pushed himself off the couch, he carefully walked toward her; they were both nervous about this but he hoped that they would have the same passion as when they had kissed last week.

Fernando wrapped his arms around Cassidy and pulled her to him, his lips desperately finding hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck; the brunette moaned softly as she allowed him to lead her further into his apartment.

“I’ve missed you,” Fernando said pulling back from Cassidy, he ran his hands down to her hips and grinned as he kissed her briefly; he knew that they weren’t going to jump straight into bed, he had carefully planned their first evening together and he wasn’t about to allow it to go to waste.

“So what is the plan for tonight?” Cassidy asked pulling back from Fernando, she knew that he had been at Chelsea for eight weeks now and had yet to score a goal and she had a plan to help motivate him.

Fernando licked his lips as he watched her sit down on the couch in the living room, he swallowed she was up to something; the brunette smiled at him as she leaned back on the couch and watched him for a moment.

“Well I thought that we could have dinner and then continue what we started last week,” Fernando said hopefully as he tried to sound confident, his time with Cassidy was limited and he wanted to make it special.

Cassidy nodded her head watching him for a moment, she bit on her lower lip as she watched him for a moment; she could tell that something had happened before he had come here and she had a feeling that it was Olalla related.

“Nando, you look a little tense, is everything okay?” Cassidy asked looking at Fernando, she pushed herself to her feet as she followed him into the kitchen that was on the other side of the large reception room that also had the living room and three balconies.

“It’s nothing really… Olalla’s just being a pain more than usual especially about the fact that I have yet to score,” Fernando said making Cassidy nod her head, she was still waiting for the right time to tell the footballer her suspicions about his wife’s fidelity.

Fernando shook his head as he turned his attention to Cassidy and offered her smile; he wasn’t going to let his marriage problems drag him down.

“Let’s not talk about our problems tonight,” Fernando said offering Cassidy his hand.

Cassidy smiled as she took it knowing that she would do anything to help Fernando find his form again, she knew that he deserved better than his wife of two years and she hoped that he would find happiness soon.

***

“Do you want me?” Cassidy asked breathlessly as she kissed Fernando straddling his hips as her fingers ran through his brown hair; one of her knees on either side of his body as they made out.

Fernando nodded his head as he ran his hands down her back, he moaned as she pressed down on him making Cassidy smirk as she pulled his head back by his hair and gently bit at his lip.

“Por favor,” Fernando begged attempting to unfasten the back of her dress, he couldn't believe that it had been over a year since he’d last had sex; he moaned at the realisation that he was close to being intimate again.

“It’ll be amazing Nando,” Cassidy gasped into his mouth as he moved to grip her hips and bucked up into her, she could see that he was desperate and she felt a little guilty for what she was about to do.

Fernando slowly started to push the skirt of the dress up so that they could take this further, he wanted Cassidy so badly right now; he choked as Cassidy’s lips brushed against his ear.

“But you’ll have to score a goal first,” Cassidy said before she climbed off of Fernando who stared at her shocked as she smiled at him innocently as if she hadn't just teased him.

Fernando stared up at her stunned before Cassidy nibbled on her lip as she watched him try and calm himself then she climbed back onto his lap making him look at her confused as she brushed her lips against his.

“I’ll do whatever you want me too… but you have to score first,” Cassidy said making Fernando moan as she cupped him, his head fell back until she released him and moved away leaving him wanting to do anything to make her stay.

Fernando stared at her taken back before she walked away, he frowned wondering when Cassidy had turned into such a seductress; he groaned looking down at his jeans knowing that he would now need a cold shower to help with his problem.

Shaking his head annoyed, Fernando hoped that he would score a goal soon.

Fernando doubted that Cassidy would allow him to touch her anytime soon if he didn't and he had a feeling that Olalla wouldn’t be the one to help him relieve any stress.

Fernando shook his head wondering what he had gotten himself into it wasn’t going to be easy and he was sure that everything was just going to have to play out.

Cassidy was clearly what he needed right now, especially with Olalla starting to treat him like dirt.