93.

GIA POV

The kids were asleep. I needed some fresh air. Not sure if maybe I didn't have the time to even think about all that's going on. Sitting on the beach and watched the waves hit the shore. Just looking out into the night. All I could think about is all that was going on. How I was so stupid to not see it!.

Bria has always been into Delano. From work and then she was always at our home in Nevada. I wonder if anything happened from then. He blamed Bria for me always doing crazy shit. But what if it's because he was messing with her?. Tears started falling my cheek. This hurts. My children hurt as well. And I can't fix it. I don't want my boys to hate me for splitting up something they wanted for so long.

Feeling my mental state slowly breaking. I'm trying to be strong for my kids. But I don't know how long I can be strong. Then Delano is probably on his way here. I'm not ready to speak to him. I'm not ready for his lies he's coming with. I can't do it.

I got up and walked back inside the house. Calling Ron I explained to him I wouldn't be staying here anymore. He wanted me to stay and not leave cause Delano would be coming there. But I'm not ready to face him. Not yet. I did tell him where I was going and it wasn't too far from where we were now. We have three more days here. I'm going to let my kids have fun at the water park resort a few miles down.

That way when Delano comes here we will be gone already. He has to learn he doesn't determine when I should talk to him. It's on my time and when I'm ready. And mentally and emotionally I wasn't ready.

Never mind I found out I was pregnant as well. It was a lot going on at the moment. At least the boys will be happy they can have fun and be distracted for a short time. And Salem's never been to a water park.

Packing up their things and putting it in my car. In the morning we will be on our way.

                            ••••••••••••••••••••••••

DELANO POV

Making sure this was the house. I pulled up a picture I took off of google maps. Seeing it was the exact house I took a minute to compose myself. Taking a deep breath I got out and walked up to the door. Knocking on it twice and waiting. Looking around to see the beach and I just pictured our children running and laughing.

Knocking again... and waiting.

No one answered. Checking to see if the door was left open but it wasn't. I went to around the other side to see a window was left open. Peaking in I saw no one was here. The house was cleaned out. Dammit!

That asshole must've told her I was coming! Shit! I sighed and walked back to my car. Gia where are you?!. Hitting the top of my car in anger. My emotions were all over the place. Guilt mixed with anger mixed with sadness mixed with fear. I think my wife may have left me for good this time.  This has to be the first time I don't know what to do. Gia was ten steps ahead of me.

                         •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

We got to the resort in good timing. The kids woke up pretty early. So we were starting our movements to the water park. "Mom why are we leaving the beach?" Kai asked.

"Cause I want you guys to have fun for the next three days" I said. Ryan side eyed me and looked away. "Especially you Ryan. I want you to have fun".

He didn't answer me. Once we got to the place his attitude changed. He was so excited to just get in the water. Kai took Salem and helped her in the baby part. She was splashing away. No worries.

The next three days I didn't want to think about Delano, or the shit that was going on. I wanted to enjoy this time with our kids. I was especially worried about Ryan he's taking this very hard. He already has a sense what's going to happen. Both Ryan and Kai were there for the first split. And they know that dad did something for this to happen. I don't want them hating their father for whatever the outcome is.

Then also I have a new one to worry about. The stress is real. None of the kids know about me being pregnant. I'm just going to keep that to myself. I'm not even going to tell Delano. He lost that right when he cheated on me.