37

Let's make this one sweet...

DELANO POV

"Happy Valentine's Day!" I whispered in Gia's ear. She moved a little in her sleep "Huh? Happy Valentine's Day". Pulling her to me and placing kisses all over her face "I'm happy you'll always be my valentine".

"I can't breathe!" She joked. Releasing her so she could get some air. "You remember that time I gave you a candy heart lollipop when you worked for me?".

"How could I forget? I was the only one who got one. Then I got upset cause people kept teasing me about you and I was sort of confused" she said.

"And now we are here with three kids. It's like fairytale of its own" I said. She sat up on the bed moving her hair out the way. She turned to the left and smiled "really? When did you do this?".

"When you went to bed

"When you went to bed... it's all in the balloons" I said. She had a huge smile on her face "be yours? You already know I'm yours" she playfully hit my arm. "I know that already but I wanted to make sure". She leaned in and kissed me "thank you for the beautiful display".

"Well that's not all. We have our date later on tonight" I said.

"Oh really? And who's watching the children?" She asked.

"No offense to Bria but I don't want her ruining the mood here so I asked your dad if he can. And of course he wanted to" I said.

"Look at you being the master of planning" she joked. Hearing Salem start to get fussy I went to get her. Bringing her inside the room I took a small rose and handed to her "happy Valentine's Day!".

"Aww How sweet of daddy" Gia said.

"I have the best two Valentine's" I said. Salem just kept looking at the pink rose. "So what time tonight?" Gia asked.

"Just be ready by seven" I said. She nodded and was just amazed by the balloons. I decided on taking Ryan to school today. Wanting to spend time with him or the short time we have before dropping him off. "Dad can we get something to eat?".

"How come you didn't eat at home?" I asked.

"I forgot" he said. We pulled up to a drive thru and I let him order his own food. As he was digging into the bag "do you have a Valentine's?".

"Ewww no! Not the girls in my class. No thank you" he said. Still forgetting Ryan isn't at that point in life where girls are everything. "Did you get mommy anything?".

"Of course. And I got your sister something too" I said.

"Wow cool dad" he said. I wanted to teach Ryan the right way to be a man. At least he can see what I do and take mental notes. When we pulled up at his school he jumped out taking his food with him. Stopping at the florist I picked up a small bouquet of roses. I wanted to spoil Gia today. Showing her how much I love her.

Returning home I handed her the bouquet "the many gifts I have for you". She smiled "you're spoiling me!".

"That's the idea" I joked.

"I can only imagine what you have in store for tonight" she said.

"Only time will tell" I smiled.

                             •••••••••••••••••••••

"Gia lets go!" I yelled.

"Give me one minute. It's hard to walk in these shoes" she yelled back. I told her not to get too dressy. But Gia of course never listens. Hearing geeks click against the floor I looked up and almost choked. She stood there "too much? I don't know how the green wig would fit in but... the dress is it okay?".

Just slowly checking her out from her toes and moving uo her legs and up to her beautiful face

Just slowly checking her out from her toes and moving uo her legs and up to her beautiful face. Pulling my collar cause I couldn't breathe. "Delano?".

"Huh? Yeah... no ... the dress is more than fine. And so are you" I said. She smiled "thanks".

"Are you okay with me dressing like this?" She asked.

"Umm yeah... you look very sexy!" I got up and walked over to her. I already knew we wasn't going out after seeing her like this. If we did I wouldn't be able to focus on dinner. "You know change of plans.
How about we just stay home". She turned to me "You can't be serious?".

I nodded "very. Let me show you something". Walking her along with me I opened the bedroom door she gasped "how? When did you have the time to do this?".

 Walking her along with me I opened the bedroom door she gasped "how? When did you have the time to do this?"

"What can I say slick is my middle name" I joked. She went over to the bed and smiled "you seem to amaze me more and more everyday". Hugging her from behind "and you do the same. You knew what you were doing coming dressed like this". Seeing her smirk just confirmed what I thought. Just admiring her beauty along with the flickering dim candle lights. Caressing her face gently "I couldn't be anymore happier to have you as my valentine".

She smiled "and I couldn't be happier to have someone like you". Leaning in we kissed. It was going to be a long night. Hopefully the wig can survive what we're about to do.