73.

[TRIGGER WARNING]

GIA POV

"Oh come on! I would do it for you!" Bria said. Looking at her "can't we just stay in? Why do we have to go to this party?" I whined.

"Oh stop it! We can go for an hour or two the leave, deal?!" She asked.

"Fine. But only for two hours then we leave" I warned. She got up and jumped around "good let's get ready to parttayyy!". Once we got dressed and when I say dressed I mean she had me in the most sluttiest attire known to man. We arrived to this house that had people on the front lawn drinking and acting a fool.

"So once we get inside then we can just chill" she said. We walked inside and the crowd was crazy. How does she know all these people?!. A young man came up to us and hugged Bria "oh good you came and you brought Gia with you. Good choice". I raised my brow at his comment. "No hug?" He asked me.

"No" I said. He shrugged and went on his way with a cup in his hand. Bria and I went to get a drink and just look to see who's here. "Ooo I see lee is here! You should try and hook up with him".

"Are you crazy?! I'm good" I said.

"Gia lighten up a little. You don't want to be a virgin forever!" She said.

"But I do" I joked. She rolled her eyes "come let's dance" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the small dance floor. We started dancing together when the same young man came up from behind me and started dancing with me. I stopped and moved from him "hey! I want to dance!" He said.

"Then dance with Bria" I said. He did what I said. Bria was all over him. I felt a little weird so I went to the kitchen. When I came back moments later Bria handed me a cup. "Why did you leave this laying around?! Are you crazy? Always take your drink with you!".

I took my cup and sipped on it. Sitting in the couch I was starting to feel a little warm. Moving my hair out the way so cool air could hit my neck. "Is it hot in here?!". Bria looked at me "no". Fanning myself cause I felt myself overheating. That's when the light headedness hit. I felt like I was flying. Feeling a little goofy I started to get up but walking was becoming a problem. The same young man came to me "Are you okay?". But when I looked at him I saw three of him. "Yeah" i slurred. He helped me up and took me to a room. He laid me on the bed. I heard the door close. Thinking he left... I felt a pressure on top of me. "What are you doing?!" I screamed.

He held my hands down "just be quiet".

"No! Get off of me!" I yelled. He covered my mouth but he covered partial of my nose as well. Whatever was going on in my stomach wasn't mixing well. I had to throw up. Biting his hand so hard he jumped up. I sat up and threw up. That's when I passed out.

Waking up hours later the bright lights were blinding me. "Where am I?". Bria stood up "oh thank god you're awake! You fainted before".

"I What?" I asked. She caressed my hair "you fainted at the party". I was confused. Last thing I remember was laying on the bed. The doctor came in "Gia how are you feeling?".

"Confused. What happened?" I asked.

"Well is looks like someone put the date rape drug in your drink" he said.

"Huh?" I asked.

He nodded "luckily your friend here got you to the hospital in time. You had an allergic reaction to the drug. Which means it could've been  fatal". What the hell? The date rape drug? How?.

The doctor shook Bria's hand and thanked her for getting me here in time. She came back over to me "thank god you didn't die". I didn't say anything. Confusion just filled my brain. I was in the hospital for a week. Bria told me to not tell anyone about the party or the hospital. She didn't want anyone to get into trouble for what happened.

The next month, I saw that same young man from that party. Apparently Bria and him had a big fall out. "Hey Gia!".

"Hey...." I said.

"I want to apologize" he said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Umm... what happened to you?" He said.

"Meaning?" I said.

"Look Bria isn't the friend you need. She doesn't really care about you. At the party I wanted to sleep with you. She told me about you being a virgin and how you would probably fight about the idea. But then Bria came up with a plan to drug you in order for me to have you. But she didn't think you would've had an bad reaction to it. She's the one who took you to the hospital. She didn't want to get in any serious trouble. So she faked the concerned friend act". I was speechless.

The only thing I could do is give him a fake smile and walk away. I didn't want to see me cry. The tears were forcing its way out of my tear ducts and down my face. She's supposed to be my friend. What friend drugs their friend so their boyfriend could sleep with you?. When I confronted her about it she agreed to pay me to shut me up. I never truly forgave her for what she did. This memory along with all my painful memories are locked up in a vault in the back of my brain.