85.

DELANO POV

Salem was on my ass today. Gia thought it'll be good for her join a ballet class. I wasn't too sure about this. But Gia made sure we went. Salem of course wanted me to take her. When we got there she was a little shy. But once the music came on she slowly started moving.

Standing there just watching her taking over the class. Maybe Gia was right. She ran over to me and hugged my leg "Salem go dance! You were doing so good!". She looked up and smiled. Gently pushing her off my leg. "Go on go dance!" She stood there just staring at me. Motioning her to keep dancing. The teacher came and moved her to where the other kids were. She kept looking back at me like I was going somewhere.

Since Gia couldn't make it I took a video so she could see how much Salem was enjoying dance class. When we were done we went to get ice cream. Wanted to treat her for doing such a good job. As we were eating a woman kept looking at us. She walked up to us "I'm sorry but I had no idea Bria had a baby. She's cute. Look at those eyes!".

"Excuse me? This isn't Bria's child!" I said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I just assumed... never mind" she quickly gathered her things and left. Strange people out here today. Salem and I just went on home. She raced inside and sat next to Kai. Just leaving them... I walked to see where Gia was. Hearing movements in our room I followed it. The walk in closet doors were open. Gia was on the floor with her eyes closed.

"Gia? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Shhh, just let me be for three minutes" she whispered.

"Why are you on the floor?!" I asked. She didn't answer me. Our room door slowly pushed open it was Salem. "Kai come get your sister while mom and I talk please!". Hearing his footsteps running he snatched up Salem and closed our door. Gia slowly got up but she was trembling. Holding onto her and helping her to the bed.

"What happened?" I asked. She took a deep breath in "I had a panic attack out of nowhere".

"Another one? Why are you having these all of a sudden?" I asked. She just had one last month. Something has to be triggering this. "I don't know. I went in the closet and was cleaning it out of old clothes and I saw a sweater from when Bria let me borrow it. Was about to trash it but boom before I knew it I was on the floor.

"Just try and relax" I said.

"I'm fine now. Just sweaty" she joked.

Moving her hair out her face so she could cool down. "By the way I took a video of Salem today. She did great!".

She smiled "oh really that's good. She needed to get out of this house and into something with other toddlers".

"Yeah she looked so cute in her tutu" I said. Silence filled the room. I wasn't sure what to say. Guilt was starting to slowly eat at me. "Where did you guys go afterwards?".

"Treated her to ice cream. She did such a good job she deserved it" I said.

"Daddy's girl. No one but you can make that girl's day" she joked. It's like Gia wanted to ask me something but she wasn't sure. Her face looked confused. "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing" she said.

"Are you sure? If you want to ask then ask" I said.

"Just wondering why did you bother to come back to me? Apparently your love life was busy. Even though you had options you still came after me. Why?". I stood there just having a quick memory.

Memory...

"You need to leave Madison. Poor girl is a little slow" Bria said.

"I know, but it won't be as easy. My mom likes her" I said.

"Yeah but your mom loves me too. You leave Madison and well maybe we can be more than what we are now" she said. Feeling her fingers going through my hair. "I can't do that. It's too early in the marriage".

"Delano it's been almost two years. How long will you wait?" She asked.

"I don't know. Listen let's not talk about my marriage. Let's just focus on right now" I said. Her phone started to light up. I saw Gia name. My heart skipped a beat. Bria looked at her phone and put it on silent. "I don't want to hear her bullshit today".

"Could be important..." I said.

"It's not... anyway where were we" she straddled me.

I came to and Gia was just staring at me "earth to Delano!".

"Yeah... sorry I zoned out there" I joked.

"Apparently... I was waiting for your answer" she said.

"Gia I love you. And you know this already. Madison doesn't compare to you" I said.

"And Bria?" She asked.

I paused.

"Are you serious? Bria doesn't compare to you either. They don't have anything on you. Hence why you are here with a ring on your finger and three kids" I said.

"Having those things doesn't prove anything. It's easy to take the ring off and it's easy to take the kids and leave" she said.

"Gia..." I warned. She better not get any ideas.

"I'm just saying. If you think by giving me a ring and children that it proves how much you love me... it doesn't. Showing me respect and not lying to me does. But you can't seem to stop doing that".

"What did I lie about now?" I asked.

"You must think I'm stupid. I know Bria and yourself dated way longer than what your saying. But for some reason you don't want to tell me the truth. What? Did you fall for her? You make it seem it was all her in her feelings. But what about you? We all know you catch feelings quickly. Delano all I ask if you just tell me the truth. You claim you love me but you rather keep secrets from me. What marriage do we have if there's secrets?". She got up and left the room. Leaving me there just thinking.