11.

GIA POV

I'm still in disbelief that Delano and I hooked up. He's been trying to call me but I refuse to answer. I feel guilty as it is. I wouldn't want to be Madison's position. Not knowing my man cheated on me. Bria doesn't even know what happened. I haven't told anyone. But Bria wanted to take the boys out to a resort and spa. Well more for the resort anyway.

As the boys were busy in the water. I had Ryan making sure Kairo wasn't doing anything too crazy. He's the wild child. "Wasn't that nice of Delano to come and support you at the hospital?" Bria Asked.

"Yeah it was. Can we not talk about Delano for today?" I asked.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just want to talk about other stuff. Not Delano" I said. Bria smirked "something happened. Tell me". Shaking my head cause she's too good at reading me. "Tell me, come on" she said.

"You know I dislike you right now" I said.

"Hold up? Did Delano go home after you guys left the hospital?" She asked.

Nothing looking at her I shook my head "he came over".

"Oh my goooodddddd you two fucked! Yassss!!! About damn time. It's been four long years. And Delano finally found a way to bang you!" Bria said.

"Listen when I woke up. And saw him there laid next to me. It felt nice but then reality came to me when I saw his hand and that ring was there. Then it all came to me. So I kicked him out" I said.

"Wow! I'm speechless. Who initiated the sex?" She asked.

"Me..." Bria hugged me "I knew it all along you still wanted him. You got yourself together and now he's there with someone else. And he feels the pull. It's only a matter of time" she said.

"I haven't spoken to him in weeks. I don't get how you can sleep with me but go home to your wife like nothing happened" I said.

"Delano is confused. He wants you but he's also in a tough spot cause he's married to Madison. Like I said he thought if he married someone else it would mask the feelings for you. But it just made it worse. Hence you guys hooked up. And please tell me... you know what you said weeks... so at least you're not pregnant".

"Nope. Well... I don't think so. I haven't gotten my period just yet. But even so. I don't think so. Delano isn't that careless knowing he has a wife" I said.

"Let's not put all our eggs in one basket. The man got you pregnant twice already. Don't underestimate him" she said. "Speak about Delano isn't that him and wifey?". Turning around I saw him and Madison taking pictures.

"Is Arizona that small? They just happen to be where we are?" I asked. Turning back to glance at them I saw Madison taking pictures of them together. The guilt was eating me up again.

"I guess pictures are worth a thousand words

"I guess pictures are worth a thousand words. Cause we all know the truth but Madison" Bria said.

"Whatever let's just enjoy our day out here" I said. Just then Kairo decided he wanted to do a flip on the pool. I got up and ran over to him. "Are you crazy?". Ryan laughed "mom it's okay. He did good for someone his size". I couldn't have girls.

Walking over back to where we were. I see Delano speaking to Bria. Rolling my eyes cause here we go. "Hey Gia! Long time no speak" he said.

"Hey" I said. Bria was speaking to him but he kept his focus on me.  "What?". Bria noticed the tension and excused herself like she always do. He took a seat next to me "I've been calling you for weeks".

"I've noticed" I said.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"I just want to know... what kind of person sleeps with their sons mother and goes home like nothing happened. I bet when you got home you got right into bed with her right?" He laughed "no I didn't. To be honest Madison and I don't have sex like that".

"Liar".

"I'm serious. Since she's dying to have babies I've been staying away from her in that way. Don't want her trying to take advantage" he said.

"Well good for you. You better get back to her before she comes over here" I warned.

"Gia cheer up. It was bound to happen. And it did and it was amazing. We both enjoyed it and needed it".

"You make it sound so easy. Nevermind you have a ring on your finger. You go home to someone else at the end of the day. And I'm supposed to be elated that we slept together? You need help". Both boys came over to me and were happy to see their dad. "Dad when did you get here?" Ryan asked.

"A while ago. I saw that flip Kairo. It was cool" he said. "While giving me a hard attack" I said.

"Boys will do that to their mothers" he said. Hearing someone clearing their throat "I was looking for you, babe". Delano sighed and looked up "I saw my sons here and came to say hello". She smiled "oh hey Gia". I smiled. I gave both boys something to drink and they went back by the pool. Bria came walking back but stomped her feet looking at me pointing at Madison. I shrugged.

"Bria your back" I said. Madison turned to see Bria walking. "Yes I'm back. I should've walked slower". Madison started rubbing her hand on Delano's bare chest. I was digging my nails into that chest as I was riding... "Gia!".

"Huh?" I asked.

"They were saying bye" Bria said.

"Oh sorry. Yeah... I guess I'll see you when you pick up those two for the weekend" I said. Delano nodded. Madison turned around to walk first. Looking at them again. Delano quickly winked at me and walked away. "Man that was awkward" Bria said.

"Tell me about it" I said.

"You saw the way she was rubbing her hands on his chest while looking at you?" She asked.

I nodded "I saw it. But then in my head I was like I was just digging into his chest as I was riding—" she cut me off  "TMI!!! But hilarious as hell!". We both shared a laugh.