20.

Thank you guys for the well wishes.

DELANO POV

I didn't want to leave Gia but I had to go overseas for a business meeting

I didn't want to leave Gia but I had to go overseas for a business meeting. She said she'll be fine but still with someone people wandering the streets you never know. When I had some free time I called her.

"No that's my food. Get your own!" She whined.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey sexy... when are you coming back?" She asked.

"Soon... how are you?" I asked.

"Eh, it's one of those hormonal days. And you are not here" she said.

"Poor baby... I'll make it up to you when I get back" I teased.

"And you look so good in your dress shirt and tie... you know what let me stop" she said.

"How are our kids?" I asked.

"Same ol... Ryan is himself and Kairo is crazy as ever. Driving me crazy" she said.

"Just make sure you're careful. I don't want anything to happen to you or the kids" I said.

"Delano please... I'm good trust me. Salem got me all tough and hormonal. If your mother sister or ex wife wants a death wish tell them holler at me" she said.

I must admit Gia is more funny with this pregnancy. She kills me with the comments. "Just behave while I'm gone".

"Ok daddy... just make sure you pay up when you come back" she smiled. Shaking my head I looked around to make sure no one heard her. "Let me get going my break is almost over".

"I'll call you later on" I said. She blew me a kiss and ended the call.

                          ••••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

After speaking to Delano I went back to work. I was the front desk help and other stuff as well. Today wasn't as crazy as it usually is. Hearing the automatic doors open I looked up.

"What a great day to fuck with me" I said with a smile. Delano's mother smiled back "I'm not done with you! You whore... sleeping with my son knowing he was married to a woman you could never be!".

This woman has lost her mind if she think she's going to come in a place of work and mess with me. "Can you please leave?".

"I can be wherever I want!" She said.

"No one cares. Just go on home" I fanned her away.

"I never wanted you for my son! He can do better than you and when he got married to Madison... I thought for sure he was over you" she said.

"Well whomp whomp grandma. You were wrong!. Now if you can get the fuck out of here. I'm trying to work" I said.

"How dare you?! Where is your manager?!" She yelled. I really didn't have to deal with this. Taking out my phone I called the police. "Yes hello I have a crazy women who seems she may be on drugs. And I have a restraining order against her. Can you please hurry and take her. I'm pregnant and she's stressing me out". His mom gasped holding her chest "this isn't over!".

"When the police comes it will be... just take a seat and wait for them" I suggested.

"Go fuck yourself Gia!" She screamed.

"Cute but I'm good that's what I have your son for. And might I add he's very good at it. Pro status" I smiled. I saw the sirens flashing... she tried to leave but I had the doors not opening for her on purpose. "Don't try and leave now..." the two police officers knocked on the doors so I pressed the button to let them in. "What's the problem?".

"This crazy bitch here shouldn't be anywhere near me. But it's obvious she's violating the restraining order. Her name is Salty Susan..." the cop smirked. When he looked into the system he did confirm that there was a restraining order in place. I smiled "told you. You picked the perfect day to mess with me".

The cop handcuffed her and forcefully pushing her out the lobby. I waved and then flipped her off. Dumb bitch... see you hang out with Madison until you become dumb like her. Shame.

                               ••••••••••••••••••

DELANO POV

Gia has texted me that my mom got arrested. I could only imagine why. I had to call Gia and see what actually happened.

"Hello?!" I said.

"Hey baby daddy... how's your trip?" She asked.

"Very long... I want to come home already. So spill it" I said.

"Oh your mammy came to my job trying to be big dog but she didn't know my bite is bigger. Anyway I wasn't in the mood to deal with her so I called the police and they took her out like the trash she is" she said.

"I can't believe she came to your job... " I said.

"She wasn't about to cause chaos and get me fired. I have bills to pay. Unlike you rich people I don't have that life" she said.

"You technically do have that life. But not at the moment" I said.

"Anyway tell your mammy if she comes for me again she might not be so lucky and end up in a body bag. I'll do the whole world a favor and take out the witch" she said.

"Listen don't worry about her. When I come back I'll handle it. Just worry about the kids" I said.

"Delano I'm probably the most hated female in Scottsdale right now and you want me to just ignore the hate surrounding me... I can't do that. Especially when you are not here".

"This is why I wanted to get that new house... so this wouldn't happen".

"You can't keep running away. Let's just face these hatin ass bitches head on. I'm not scared. That's why your mammy hates me even more cause I'm not scared of her".

"Can you just wait until I come home next week? We can figure something out" I said.

"It's not me... it's them. I think your forgetting that. Again, your family is causing problems. This is the reason why we didn't last to begin with. Don't let the same reason be why we don't make it" she ended the call.

Face palming myself cause I didn't expect her to say that.