53.

GIA POV

"Mom can I have more of this?" Ryan pointed to the frozen yogurt machine. We needed some bonding time without the other two little ones. Having three kids... and especially two younger ones who have it out for each other. You sometimes forget and just get caught up in life. After school Ryan and I went to just hang out. Luckily, I was able to get off early today.

"Yeah you can but be slick about it. Or the woman is going to charge you" I said. He nodded "I got this". After sneaking his way back to the table "so what's been going on at school?".

"Nothing really. School is school" he said.

"So there's no girls you like?" I asked.

"Eww, no!" He said.

"I give you three more years. That answer will change" I said. Just watching this person infringe of me he's getting so big. The memories of just being pregnant with Ryan and the upside down life I had. But he came out a respectable smart amazing kid. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked.

"I can't look at you. And I wanted to say thank you for helping with Kai and Salem" I said.

"No problem... I like being the big brother. Are you going to have anymore kids?" He asked.

"Nope no more. I think we can agree Kai and Salem are a hand full" I said. He smiled "True". After our frozen yogurt thing I wanted to stop by my dads place. Ryan was excited to see his grandpa. "Can I ask you something?" Ryan looked at me.

"Yeah sure what's up?" I said.

"Are you and dad for good staying together?" He asked.

I nodded "yeah we are. I know we had our moments and you witnessed most of them. But that separation we had for those four years did us both some good. So you have nothing to worry about" I said.

"Good! I like it when I have both of you guys in one house" he said. This is why I did this. After a while
Ryan started to open up. "And how come bria hasn't been around? I feel like she's always around in some way".

"Umm... Bria.. Hmm... she won't be around like that anymore" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... she just won't be" I said. We pulled up to my dads house. Ryan didn't even wait for me to shut off the car. He got out and ran inside. I came following minutes after. My dad was sitting in his recliner just watching tv. "Hey dad!".

He glanced at me and didn't say anything. That's a little weird. Not even paying him no mind I walked to see where Ryan went. Seeing him in the backyard on the play equipment. I went walking back to where my dad was and saw Bria sitting next to him. I keep forgetting we happen to share the same father.

"Why is she here? Didn't I tell you what she did?!" Bria said.

"Someone get the violin!" I said. Bria sucked her teeth "funny how you tried to tell dad how I slept with Delano".

"Well you did..."

"Correction he slept with me. He's the one who initiated anything!" He said.

"Bria... look I don't care. At the end of the day when I go home he's there" I said.

"What a waste" she mumbled.

"I know I punched you in the mouth but I know you can speak a little louder" I said.

"Delano is an idiot! He rather waste his time on someone who doesn't want him. Than to be with someone who does". Here we go, again!

"Listen, you seem butt hurt than Delano doesn't want you the way you want him. You just don't have what it takes to catch him. Get over it already. Maybe a power point slide show will help you understand. His dick got you that whipped?".

"Why don't you just leave?" She said.

I didn't want to get this petty but she was asking for it.

"Like the anonymous baby you left at the abortion clinic? Smooth" I said. She gasped "I can't believe you even said that!".

"Gia? Enough. Just leave!" My dad yelled.

"She started it and I have to leave?!" I asked.

"NOW! Just go home!" He yelled again.

"That's right dad kick her ass out" she smirked.

Looking at my dad like he was crazy. "Gia? You heard me the first time! Don't make me repeat myself. I'm tired of you both fighting. No offense Gia but ever since you came into this family you've caused nothing but trouble. Bria here came to me crying today! And for what? Because you keep putting your hands on her!. I'm tired of it! This wasn't the family I built!".

"Are you both mental? Cause now I see where she gets it from!".

"You heard him... leave! No one wants you around anyway. And Delano is too stupid to realize that" she said. She's lucky Ryan is here. I nodded and went to get Ryan. We walked out the door with nothing said. I have something for Bria though. It was always said to make moves silently. Bria's day is coming very soon.

Honestly I didn't need any of them. I already see Bria manipulated our dad to see that I was the problem. At the end of the day she will always be unhappy because of something I have. Oh well!